I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ! + Sᴍᴀʟʟ sᴛᴏʀʏ

𝐀𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝! 𝐍𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬!
𝐀𝗺 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝗺𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐍𝗼𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝗺 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠!!

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜.
𝙰𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎-
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎!

 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎!

🆂🆃🅾🆁🆈 🆃🅸🅼🅴
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat at the stone table in front of Ramshackle dorm drinking tea. It was calm and peaceful. Leaves descended from the branches before landing on the ground. Everything was quiet.

Light footsteps were heard from behind your tall figure.

"Good afternoon friend Yuu."

"Hey Y/n! What are you doing out here?" Yuu asked as he sat beside you.

A small smile could not be hidden from your face. "Reminiscing.. To a time long ago.. Before Liyue's existence."

The boy tilted his head to the side as he stared at you. "What are you reminiscing about exactly?"

Your body couldn't help but flinch before clearing your throat, "Nothing that you need to be concerned about. It was a very...very long time ago. I find myself encaged with terrible memories when I am alone and far from this large tree."

"Oh-! I'm sorry for aski-" Yuu frantically tried to apologize.

"Do not apologize for doing nothing in the first place. I am rather thankful you joined me, friend Yuu. Your company is rather comforting. Often a time, I cannot help but smile. You remind me of two individuals from my world."

Yuu became curious once more, "Who?"

"Your personality sometimes reminds me of the traveler. He is helpful towards all who ask for assistance. Difficulty in tasks seem to not faze him either. Both of you are alike in that matter. But, when the people you respect are insulted.. you retaliate. In that sense, you remind me of Xiao." Your smile grew wider at the thought of the young Adepti.

"The people from your world sound interesting Y/n. If we weren't from different worlds I would have liked to meet them." Yuu said with a saddened tone.

Humming in response, you ruffled his hair gently. "Do not dwell on the negative. I am quite that by the time we depart I will find a way for the two of us to stay connected. Most likely using the mirror method that is used here. It would be a shame to lose such a wonderful friend."

As the word friend left your lips, Yuu felt something in his chest twinge. As if a singular string to a guitar had been plucked harshly inside his heart. Unaware of what it meant, the said boy ignored the feeling and chose to smile as he stared at you.

Stillness filled the air between you two for the next passing minutes.

Soon to be interrupted by a rather loud sneeze that had come from you. The cause, a leaf brushing the tip of your nose. But, this sneeze was rather strong. It had made your horns suddenly appear.

Yuu stared in disbelief as he pointed towards your head

Tilting your head to the side, you gave the boy a clueless expression. '???'