012

november 29th, 2022

after liv left jalen's house, she texted gabby what happened and then went home.

instead of going the usual way, she took the back roads home instead.

she was too busy jamming out to taylor swift, she didn't see the car following her home.

"it turned into something bigger." liv sang under her breath unlocking her door and stepping inside. "somewhere in the haze got a sense i'd been betrayed."

liv locked her door and took her shoes off. she went upstairs to take a shower when she heard a big bang at her door.

she flinched at the loud sound. they kept banging at the door.

she locked her bedroom door and grabbed her phone, she called jalen.

"someone's at my door, they're banging on it, i don't know who it is." liv said.

"hold on, what's going on?" jalen asked, she heard shuffling around on the other end.

"there is this car outside of my house," liv said looking through her bedroom window. "it's the same car that's been following me around sometimes. whoever was in the car is now banging on my door." she said.

"someone has been following you around?" jalen asked, liv forgot she didn't tell anyone.

"just stay in your room, i'll be there in like 10 minutes." jalen said.

liv stayed in her room, the banging stopped. she peered out of room.

she carefully and quietly walked down the steps, since the banging had stopped.

she turned to go to the front door, so she started walking down the hallway.

she noticed the front door was wide open, she walked towards it, out of the hallway.

then someone wrapped their arm around her neck who was hiding behind a wall.

"if you scream, i'll kill you." he said. liv could tell it was a male because of his dark husky voice.

since she was grabbed from behind, she couldn't see his face. she could tell he was muscular, so she couldn't fight him, she would lose in an instant.

"look, my guy friends are on there way here." liv said. "they'll be here any minute. just leave before they get here and i won't tell them what happened." she said.

"i don't believe you." the man said, his grip tightening.

"i swear, my phone that's in my back pocket, look at the text." liv said.

she felt the guy take her phone. she told him the password, and the text was there.

"i'll have to make this quick then." the male said.

"what do you want from me?" liv asked nervously.

"i want you to apologize for what you did to me, babygirl." he said. she didn't even know who this was, what did she do?

"i don't know you, i don't even know what i did either." liv said.

"eddie mccarthy." he said. liv's heart dropped. she knew exactly who eddie was.

she was at a bar one night a couple of years ago and he hit on her, she was 21 at the time and he was 36.

travis beat the crap out of him for one, hitting on his sister when she said no, and two for being a pervert.

"i want you to admit that you wanted to flirt with me. i know you wanted it. now admit it." eddie stated.

"but i," liv said as she felt a gun to her head.

"do it." eddie stated through his teeth, liv swallowing the lump in her throat.

"i wanted it." she blurted out. "i wanted you to flirt with me." she said.

"good pretty girl." eddie said. he let liv go. he put his gun back in his pocket and left.

liv collected herself, and a couple of minutes later, jalen arrived.

"hey, is everything okay? the door was open." he said rushing over to her.

"yeah, i'm fine." liv lied. "just some kids playing ding dong ditch i guess." she said with a fake smile and a light chuckle.

"uh, okay." jalen said furrowing his eyebrows, he didn't really believe her but he let it go for now.

💌

liv got ready for bed, jalen had gone home after a while since it was late.

today has been a whirlwind, she fake dated someone, broke up with that person, confessed her feelings for someone else, kissed that person, and was very close to getting killed all in one day.

once she got into bed, she watched a couple episodes of gilmore girls to ease her nerves so that she wouldn't have nightmares in the middle of the night.

oliviakelce posted

liked by jalenhurts, milessanders, killatrav, jasonkelce, ajbrown, and 34,621 others

olivia.kelce: gilmore girls <33

@killatrav: horrible tv show
^@olivia.kelce: horrible tight end
^@chiefsfan23: he's good, you can't even lie

@ajbrown: that's all devonta and gabby talk about
^@devontasmith: it's a good show bro

@gabbysmith: TOP TIER TV SHOW!!
liked by creator

view 284 more comments

AUTHOR'S NOTE: