002

october 27th, 2022

"tell me everything that happened." gabby said. like olivia had assumed, gabby was waiting at her house to hear all the details of what happened.

"he shook my hand, twice. his smile is literally more gorgeous in person," olivia said recalling the unofficial interview. "and he said my qb mount rushmore was amazing! he said it was amazing!"

"what's a qb mount rushmore?" gabby asked. she didn't know much when it came to football, besides what a touchdown was and occasionally a player she found attractive.

"doesn't matter." olivia said waving it off, knowing she wouldn't know. "but i embarrassed myself so bad." she said putting her head in her hands, recalling the embarrassment she once felt.

"how?" gabby asked. "i'm sure what ever happened couldn't be that bad."

"once he left i was jumping up and down like one does when they meet their celebrity crush slash favorite person ever," olivia said. "and he saw me through the window! he laughed at me. laughed at me."

"maybe he thought it was cute." gabby suggested shrugging her shoulders.

"no way," olivia said with a huff. "it was embarrassing, no way could that ever be described as cute. and besides, i'll probably never see him again." olivia said.

"you go to every single eagles game, home or away, you'll definitely see him again." gabby reassured.

"yeah, i'll see him but not see him as in talk to him." olivia said.

"make yourself talk to him, like you just so happen to be at the same bar as him or something." gabby said.

"no, no. definitely not." olivia said shaking her head at her idea. "that's weird, i'm not some elaborate mastermind."

"you could be, or at least pretend to be." gabby suggested. she always is coming up with crazy ideas. "pretend it was accidental, but in reality it wasn't."

olivia thought about it. "let's say that i hypothetically executed this idea of yours, how would i know where he would be?" olivia asked.

"ask jason, i'm sure he would know." gabby said shrugging her shoulders. "you don't have jalen's number, so that makes this hard."

"okay, so how am i going to get his number, that is step one." olivia said.

"i don't know," gabby said thinking of some ideas. "that's the hard part."

"hold on," olivia said pulling out her phone, jason was calling her. "it's jason." she said.

"put it on speaker." gabby whispered. olivia put it on speaker once she answered the call.

"hey, j." olivia said. "what's up?" she asked. she usually doesn't get random calls from her brother unless he needed something.

"i was wondering if you wanted to this bar with me tomorrow night, some of the guys from the team are going to be there." jason said. "and considering i'm the amazing brother that i am, and i know you are obsessed with the eagles, rightfully so, i wanted to invite you."

this was her ticket to talk to jalen, and possibly, hopefully, get his number. "yeah, sure. thanks, j. that would be great." olivia said, not trying to sound too excited over the phone.

"you can bring gabby if you want." jason suggested. "i know she's a little boy crazy, but tell her to tone it down a bit."

"i will." olivia said chuckling while gabby pursed her lips at what jason said.

"okay, well i'll see you tomorrow. you can come over to my house around 7 and we'll drive over together." jason said. "i love you."

"okay, yeah. that sounds good." olivia said taking in the information. "i love you too, j." she said.

"okay, phase one was figured out pretty quickly. so i'll play wingwoman for you." gabby stated.

"do i just go up to him and say, hey. i want your number?" olivia asked. she was running different scenarios through her head.

"i can't do this all for you, you have to figure out something by yourself." gabby said thinning her lips.

olivia rolled her eyes. "i'll figure something out, i'll let you know." olivia said.

"see you tomorrow night, i'll get here around 6:30, is that good?" gabby said wrapping her arms around her best friend.

"yeah, that's good. i'll see you then. love you gabby." olivia said hugging the brunette.

"love you too!" gabby said. olivia walked gabby to the door.

oliviakelce posted

liked by newheightshow, killatrav, jasonkelce, jalenhurts, and 45, 974 others

oliviakelce: jalen hurts episode out 11/10! it was a great one to film with my brothers and of course, mr. @jalenhurts himself :)

@killatrav: surprised you remembered since you were fangirling the whole time
^@oliviakelce: you're just mad i'm an eagles fan

@jasonkelce: remember the window situation??
^@oliviakelce: shut up.

@patrickmahomes: i'm coming on the show next, mark my words
^@oliviakelce: i'll hold you to it

@ajbrown: me and @milessanders want to come on it
^@milessanders: fr, i wanna meet liv
^@jasonkelce: she's freaking out about this

@jalenhurts: had a great time :)
liked by creator

@jalenhurts followed @oliviakelce
@ajbrown followed @oliviakelce
@milessanders followed @oliviakelce

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

if you're wondering why liv didn't follow them back it's bc she already followed them bc why not