007

november 27th, 2022

the eagles play the packers today, which liv decided to go to the game. she was really fidgety on the way there, almost having to pull over a couple of times.

while the team was doing there warm ups, miles, jason, aj, and devonta noticed the girl.

"you're back!" miles said jogging over. "i thought you were going ghost from the world." he said.

"i did, i needed to work on myself but i'm back now." olivia said flashing a smile.

"i think you gave us bad juju, and we lost the game." aj said. "at least we don't have the pressure to be undefeated anymore."

"dude, we still gotta try." devonta said punching the wide receiver's arm.

"we gotta go get ready, it's nice to have you back livy." jason said with a slight smile before the group jogged away.

once liv sat back down in her seat, she felt eyes burning into her skin. she looked to see jalen looking at her.

she didn't look at him, she couldn't. she worked so hard to get to this point, she couldn't let it all go to waste with a simple glance.

he eventually looked away and jogged back into the locker room.

💌

after the game, with the final score being 40-33. the eagles won, jalen waved at her before going into the locker room.

liv couldn't take it anymore. he's acting like nothing is wrong. miles was right, he really doesn't know what's going on unless you scream it in his face.

liv pushed pass the people on the stairs, and rushed out of the stadium. she couldn't breathe, her eyes were filling with tears. she was shaking unbearably. she felt like she had a fire burning in her chest.

she found an empty hallway, she didn't even know where she was. she sat down on the floor. she needed to calm down, she had to.

"liv?" he said rushing over. "are you ok? what's going on?" he asked bending down beside her.

"i, i can't breathe." liv said. she heard footsteps behind miles and prayed that it wasn't jalen.

"livy, what's going on?" jason asked. their voices full of concern.

"i think she's having a panic attack." miles said to jason. "what's wrong, liv." he said rubbing her arm.

"he, he waved at me. and, he's acting like everything is fine when it's not and my phone number and jason and it's just too much." liv blurted out through the tears.

"jason, i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. it's not your fault but i felt this, this resentment because jalen asked for my number and then he said it's because you're my brother and emergency purposes or whatever. and it's so stupid, he's so stupid. i like him so much and i don't know what to do and." olivia rambled on and on.

"liv, it's okay." jason said to his sister. she looked up at him. her eyes were red and her face was puffy.

"what's going on?" jalen asked rushing over. the last person she wanted to see right now. "olivia? are you ok?" he asked, attempting to walk closer.

"no!" jason said pushing the quarterback away. "you need to go, leave. this is your fault!" jason said.

"what? what did i do?" jalen asked frantically. he had no clue what was going on and that made them even more furious.

"just go, jalen." miles said turning his head away from liv to jalen. he did as they asked, and he left.

"liv, i really need you to calm down ok?" miles said rubbing the girl's back.

olivia nodded and stood up. she walked up to her oldest brother and wrapped her arms around him.

at first, jason was taken back, considering they don't hug, but was quick to wrap his arms around her.

after she shared a hug with her brother, she hugged miles too. "thank you guys, both of you." liv said in which they smiled as a reply.

"liv, i love you and you're my sister, but you need to talk to him." jason said. "i'm also mad at you for not telling me."

"i'm sorry for not telling you." olivia said. "what would i even say to him?"

"tell him how you feel." miles said. "you got it, we'll be in the locker room, let us know if you need anything."

"we'll send him out." jason said before the pair disappeared into the locker room and jalen came out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

sometimes i forget how rich nfl players really are lol, it's just a random thought of mine

grammys and pro bowl are today