fifteen.

"And if their mamas know my name, and if their homies know my name thenThen I'm doing something right"

Then I'm doing something right"

{abel gif because i couldn't find any and i love him}

kayla's pov:

I sigh after Vinnie's message and put my phone down, I head into the shower and after I get out and start to get ready.

"Where are you going?" Imani says as she walks into the bathroom.

"Out with Vinnie remember" I say as I apply my moisturizer.

"Oh shit yeah, what are you guys doing?" She says as she touches up her makeup.

"I actually don't know he just told me how to dress."

"So what are you wearing?"

"I have no idea, he just said something summery and a bikini" I reply laughing.

"Let me help you"

Imani heads to my closet she holds up a few of my pieces and they get a maybe or a okay. She holds up this pink two set and white bikini, I smile and kiss her cheek before putting the set on. Immediately after I'm done getting dressed I hear a honk outside.

"Okay bye sis, love you, tell Nessa I'll be back soon" I say hugging Imani.

"Have fun! Tell me everything when you come back." She says reciprocating the hug.

I put on my slippers and grab my light pink bag and hurry up outside. I close the door behind me and walk over to his car and open door and sit in the front seat.

"You look beautiful" he says staring into my eyes.

"Stop with this romantic shit" I say breaking eye contact.

"Listen, I was just stating facts" he says chuckling to himself.

"So what are we doing?"

"I wanted to show you around the city even though I know you've been here before I wanted to show you the hidden gems and take you to my favorite beach."

"Hm, how thoughtful of you."

The car got silent for a minute before he decided to break the silence.

"So what was going on with cee that lead to the break, I went through your spam and saw some posts about him."

"Damn you just getting right to it huh"