✨ chapter 52✨

Start from the beginning

If you are done, please move aside ansh, i also have to get ready

If you are done, please move aside ansh, i also have to get ready.she whined, he nodded his head and move aside.

After she got ready, she passed him vermillion and said yeh lijiye.
(Take it)

He took it from her and filled her hairline, he put that vermillion box on dressing table, she looked at him crossing her hands, he looked at her confused, she raised her eyebrow and said where is my forehead kiss.

He chuckled, cupping her face in his palms he kissed her forehead. She smile.

He looked at her and asked is it okay.

She nodded her head with a smile and said while keeping her finger on her cheek, yahan bhi , ( here too)

He smile and kissed her both cheeks, then he kissed her nose to which she giggled. He smile looking at her.

What about packing .he asked to her.

Don't worry, it's already done, i did the packing yesterday only.she said,

He looked at his wrist watch and said okay then let's go .

She nodded her head and picked her phone and handbag. They went downstairs, ekansh told the staff to bring their bag and keep that in car trunk.

After that they locked the door and came out of mansion.

They both settle in backseat of car, driver started the car.

After sometime they reached at airport.

❤️✨

They come out of car, reporters were already present there, when they saw them, everyone started taking their pictures, his bodyguards made way for them, one staff took their luggage and followed them, ekaansh hold priya's hand and took her from there.

They did check in and sit in waiting area, when they heard the announcement they got up and went from there.

They both entered inside plane and took their seats.

Ladies and gentlemen ,  please fasten your seatbelts , and secure your baggage underneath the seat or in the overhead compartment. Your seats and table trays are in the upright Position for takeoff.air hostess announced.

Both of them buckled their seatbelt,

When plane started to take off, she tightly clutched his hands and closed her eyes.

He looked at her and asked are you scared.

She bobbed her head and said without opening her eyes yes it's my first time traveling in flight.

After sometime he said jaan .... Open your eyes and look outside, see it's beautiful.

She nodded her head and slowly opened her eyes, she look outside and a smile broke on her face seeing the view. He also smile looking at her.

He bend towards her and said beautiful right??

She looked at him and nodded her head with a smile.

She rested her head on his shoulder, he opened both of their seatbelt and kept his hands on her shoulder.

She adjusted her head on his chest properly and closed her eyes, he kept his head on her head, after sometime , flight attendant came and asked do you need anything sir.

Yeah just a water. He said to which she passed him water, he thanked her,to which she smile and left from there.

After 2 hours

He patted her cheeks to which she opened her eyes, she looked at him so he said we'll land in sometime, do you want to eat anything .

She nodded her head and said sandwich.

He nodded his head and called the flight attendant, she came towards them and asked politely, how may I help you sir.

We want two sandwiches, she nodded her head and gave him sandwiches. He thanked her then she left.

He gave one sandwich to her, she took it started eating. He also ate the sandwich. She drink the water, he wiped her lips and said do you need anything else.

She shook her head negativily.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Rajasthan, please fasten your seatbelts . We are preparing for landing. Pilot announced.

They both buckled their seatbelts, when plane landed, she again clutched his hands tightly.

After that he hold her hand and took her outside the airport, their luggage was with his bodyguards who also came along with them.

______________________________________

To be continued........