|𝔁𝔁𝓿𝓲𝓲𝓲|

𝓙𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓪

"Ion understand why dad made you go that place", Rave says as he sits beside me on the hospital bed.

" please Jelani, don't blame dad for wah happened... ", I wipe my tears off.

" Aye stop crying nie. Damn this nigga gon die I swear ta God", he says, doing that trigger with his finger.

"Jelani he put his hands on me ... "

"I know sis and I promise you, you gon need to watch channel 5 later cause his pictures gon be all over", he smacks his teeth.

The doctor walks in.

" How are you feeling now, Miss Spikes?",she asks, smiling at me and I just nod.

"You good now? ", she asks again.

" Yes ma'am "

"We already cleaned
the fluid and give you that EC pills. And we stitch uh your privates up already. You don't have nothing else to worry about", she says, jotting some things down in her notepad.

" I hope my sister ain't gonna get pregnant", Rave says, staring at the doctor.

She shakes her head, "No the EC will prevent her from getting pregnant because she took it within 72 hours", she says and then looks at me, " Do you feel alright, Miss Spikes? "

"Yeah I do", I lie.

" we can set you up with a counsellor if you feel some type of way about it. We really need to because that's what this hospital does with every rape victims ", she says.

" no I'm fine doc", I fake a smile.

"You sure about that Cookie? ", Rave asks, giving me puppy eyes.

" Yes", I nod my head.

"Alright. You just gon have to get these antibiotics and other drugs... ", the doctor jots the drugs down in a paper and hand it over to Rave.

" Okay Doctor ", Rave says.

" Do you need anything else?", she asks.

"no ma'am", Rave and I say in unision.

" Okay yeah so you can go home now. And if you ever feel the need for a counselor. You know just the right number to dial", she gives me card.

"Alright ma'am", I smile

" I hope who ever did this get the judgment they deserve ", she says before walking out.

" Aight let's go... ", Rave says

" BESTIEEE!", Imani drags as she enters the ward and I stare at Rave.

"I had to tell her. She's your best friend", he shrugs.

" I'm so sorry this happened to you bae", Imani pulls me in for a hug and I can hear as she starts sniffing in her tears.

"I'm fine Mani... ", I hug her back.

" no you not bess. I'm so sorry... ", she says as we pull out from the hug.