|xxiv|

~~BIBBY~~

"Tania get yo ass off that table", I sigh and get her drunk ass off the table.

Imani and Lara already fell asleep after binging on the liquor.

Jordan, Tania and Jacintha's asses just acting crazy.

" That's enough!", I take the bottle from Jacintha who wanna keep drinking anyway.

I need to call Digga to come pick Jacintha up cause it ain't no damn way I'm dealing with three drunk girls, unt unt.

I bring my phone up to call Digga who picks at the third ring.

*
"I don't wanna go with you", Jacintha says, pouting as Digga picks her up and carry her in a bridal style.

Ouu they look cute..

She struggles to get off his grasp but my nigga hold on to her..

" Shut your drunk ass up", Digga smacks his teeth.

"I'm not drunk", she says in this high pitched Ariana Grande like voice.

" Ain't that what all drunk people say? ", Tania says like she ain't drunk too.

" Man you was drunking on them Hurricane like... ", Jordan trails off, staggering

Tania pushes her, " I can't deal with drunk bitches"

"How did you let them get so drunk mane? ", Digga asks as we get out of the house..

" They was wilding ", I shrug
" You not taking yo sister along?", I ask him

"She knows her way back home plus she sleep", he shrugs.

" Aight I'mma see you later. And JT hurt cause why tf didn't you come for her birthday? ", I say, shaking my head, looking at Digga who's looking at JT who's already asleep in his arms.

"My nainaine and my parraine at my mama's so you know of gotta pass by the house"

"That's no excuse bruh. She mad hurt", I tell him again..

" I'll see you later ", he says and put JT in the backseat.

He gets in the driver seat and I make sure he leaves before I deal with miness.

_____DIGGA____

" LEAVE ME ALONE! ", Jacintha yells as we get to the house.

" Tch get up with your drunk ass", I pull her up the sofa.

She scratches her nails on the table.

They is making some nasty noises.

"Mane wtf are you doing? ", I sigh.

" I'm not listening to you", she clicks her tongue and giggle afterwards.

"It ain't shit funny Jacintha. Stop playing wimme", I lift her up and up to room.