The Honeymoon

Hey guys.

I'm posting the second book in this series (trumptanic) on here even though it was originally a separate story because it only has two parts and because this one gets more attention.

I also want to say that I'll most likely be continuing this series in honour of 3k even though the Titanic finale was supposed to be the end.

...this time the story will feature Putin 👀 so stay tuned for that.

(And for my amazing Photoshop)

~

TRUMPTANIC

The fresh smell of rotten fish guts and shit blew through the air as Donald and Joe stood at the edge of a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, enjoying their honeymoon as newlyweds.

"Joe... I'm sharting!!" Trump exclaimed
As biden sniffed him passionately.

Suddenly, a seagull hit trump in the face, pulling his wig off and leaving a note in its place

Joe pulled the note out of Donald's hair and read it out loud "meet me at the hairy balls ball tonight at 8 pm."

"Who is it from?" Trump muttered, still recovering from the blow he had received.

"I have no idea... What if it's Hillary trying to sabotage our honeymoon?" Joe frowned.

"I swear if it is her I'll fucking puke all over her face" trump replied.

"Kinky" Biden said, smirking.

"Actually I- I think I might-" Trump stuttered, suddenly leaning over the rails and projectile vomiting everywhere.

"Donald! Are you okay?? What's wrong?" Joe worried.

"I just- I'm fine. Just a bit seasick" he replied, wiping his crusty lips

Joe nodded and they continued to look into the horizon, watching the dolphins eat trump's mouth sludge.

"Wow. That smells amazingly bad, what did you eat today" biden asked, inhaling deeply.

"Just some raw fish and sour cream" Donald replied, burping in Joe's face.

"Yes, yes. Do that again it turns me on"

"Okay daddy"