A Little Bit Of My Heart

Start from the beginning

"Oh, but, Moonbeam-"

"Now quit your worrying, Sunshine. I am an old man, it's time I grew up a little. People have been telling me for years that Bigfoot is not real, I should maybe listen. From tomorrow maybe I will look into that UFO rubbish Jerry has been trying to shove down my throat for years."

"You know, Moonbeam, when Austin and I were little boys some kids at school told us that father Christmas was not real. Austin kicked their asses for making me cry. He could kick those people's asses too if you like. But that's not the point of my story. The point is when Christmas  came around, Austin woke me up and snuck me downstairs, and do you know who I saw?"

"Father Christmas?"

"Yes! I felt so stupid for believing those idiots. Austin said they never saw father Christmas because they had no magic in their lives."

"He was eighteen...he still believes in Father Christmas. I have to buy Rod's Christmas gifts because he thinks father Christmas brings them," Austin leans over and whispers in Ophelia's ear. Ophelia giggles, of course Austin would keep the magic alive. Austin stands and walks over to Ophelia's dad. "Moonbeam, no matter what happens on this trip - it has been one of my favorite holidays. Let's go out on one more hunt, we will give it one last go. I have a sneaky suspicion that it's when all hope is lost that luck grabs hold and Bigfoot pops up. "

"You really think so?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well! What are we waiting for then? Come on!" her dad says excitedly and starts packing his stuff for the hunt. Oliver drops his plate and rushes off to his camper, Rod watching him with stars in her eyes. "I think you are just the sweetest boy around," Ophelia's mother says and kisses Austin's cheek. "It's a selfish act, Sunshine, I am hoping Bigfoot carries him off and then you and I can finally start our lives together," Austin chuckles. Ophelia's mother giggles and shakes her head. "Terrible flirt," she says and then walks off to help Luke. "I am beginning to worry you have fallen in love with my mother," Ophelia stands as Austin walks over to her, taking her hand and leading her to their camper. "My heart beats for one woman only, baby," he says climbing into the camper and pulling out their back packs.

"Oh? Who?"

"Dolly."

"Dolly?"

"Yes. Dolly."

"As in Dolly Parton?"

"Yes. It's her tits and Southern accent...I'm a goner for her."

Ophelia giggles as Austin turns her around and helps her put her backpack on. "Like you would stand a chance. She is way above your league," she giggles again and then Austin turns her back to face him. "That's why I have settled for you, baby," he says smiling as he puts his own backpack on. "Well, I hope I pay good homage to her," she says, giggling again. "Keep doing what you did this morning and I think I will survive," he says and leans down to kiss her.

~

Ophelia's thighs are burning and Austin is in front of her with his hand reached back locked into hers as he pulls her along. She wants to beg for them to stop but does not want to sound like a whiny baby. She trips over a tree root but Austin catches her before her face smashes into the floor. "Careful,  baby," he mumbles, checking her over. "I am ok, just tired. Where are we going?" she asks. "Just to those trees. We are nearly there, give me your backpack," he says taking her backpack. She would protest but she is just so tired. Austin starts walking again, taking her hand and pulling her along. By the time they get to the trees, she falls on her back next to Oliver and tries to get her breath back. "That was a bitch of a walk," Oliver complains. "And all uphill too," Ophelia agrees with him. "Water," Austin smiles down at her holding out an open bottle of water. She goes to sit up but Oliver beats her to it, grabbing the bottle and downing the whole thing as Austin and Ophelia watch. "Thank you, brother,  you are the sweetest asshole around," he says throwing the now-empty bottle at Austin. "Watch your back, brother, there is a fucking target on it now," Austin says opening another bottle of water and handing it to Ophelia. "Oh I don't mind sharing," she says. "You mind, baby," Austin tells her, kicking Oliver lightly as he walks past him. "Ophelia, don't let him get me. His fists are like steel. I am scared," Oliver says throwing his arms around her neck and hugging her. Ophelia giggles and hugs him back. "Don't worry, I will save you," she says. "Get away from her," Austin says pulling Ophelia away from him as he sits down and then pulls her onto his lap. "How many times do I have to tell you not to touch my stuff, Oliver," Austin complains. "Oh, I don't mind sharing" Ophelia teases with a giggle. Oliver howls in laughter and falls over while Austin's mouth drops open. "You little freak!" he laughs digging his fingers into her ribs and tickling her till her stomach hurts and she begs him to stop or she will pee.