⁰⁰⁴

[disclaimer:
for the sake of the story,
the characterization of
Yang Jeong-in /I.N
 will be depicted to be
at the age 17-18
in the duration of the story]

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐋𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Noye. We need you. That rookie i assigned early isn't responding. I fear he might get caught. Go get that chicken back here, alive. Gonna teach him a good lesson."

"Got it." 

"Good. I've sent you the adress."

____________________

"Woahhh....you've got to be kidding me..." She gaped at the trembling young man taking in the interesting view. 

Sweaty palms gripping onto a bloody knife, the weak man fell onto his knees upon being caught by the woman who'd just walked into the room. It seemed pretty obvious to her that this was no simple accident, although the man's reactions may seem as so to any other person. This teenager was the new recruit. The way dropped his knees to the ground immediately upon being caught, instead of defending himself or hiding the evidence blantly let her know that he'd done it on purpose...but just that he really didn't seem like he wanted to. This was the new recruit? He is not going to survive being caught. And if she's anymore unlucky than she been already, Noye can tell he might even spill everything about the gang to the police once caught in a very second. The boy's trouble. 

The man broke into a panic, dropping the bloody knife from his fingers onto the ground and finally into tears. She clicked her tongue in annoyance at the naive screams the man let out as he gripped onto his chest in grief. 

"K-KILL ME..PLEASE...KILL ME BEFORE THEY GET HERE..TH-THE POLICE- I HAVE A-A FAMILY-I-.."

"Oh great heavens, would you shut your mouth already." She cut off his wailing sharply, looking down onto the man by her feet.

"W-What have i just done? i- i'm a murderer-"

"Yeah, and so am i. Spree killer even, if you'd prefer to call me that, but you don't seem to see me whining like a damn baby, do you?" She smirked. "stepping into this chain of work, you did know that if you sliced a man's neck he was gonna die, right? Your reaction seems as thought you thought it would tickle him. Take responsibility for your actions already, that is, just come along with me and get your pay. You can go back to doing whatever the hell you were and absolutely nothing's gonna happen to you.

"What's going to happen to me? i-i have a family..."

"So do i-.....so did i......but do you think i was bawling over them once i became an assassin? Your gonna kill people, lots of people. But don't worry. Its not like your killing children. whom you're dealing with are criminals, bloody criminals. The government doesn't want to seem to care about them, so just take it as us designated assassins taking special care of them in return for money. To get rid of criminals, we will have to be ones ourselves. So anyways, shut the fuck up already and follow me.." 

She pulled him up to his feet by his collar, grabbing his arm and looping round hers, and pulled him along as she cleared the scene of evidences. "The name's Jeongin, if i'm right?" She asked, recieving a nod.

____________________________________

"You should let him off the hook, father. Its his first time after all, isn't it?" Noye seemed to be unfazed by the fact that her father has the boy on choke hold. "No one's as heartless as you father to be emotionless on their first kill, you do know that don't you." But in fact, Noye has always been intimidated by her own father. Although she's spent twenty seven years of her life with him, he'd still manage to surprise her each and every with his insanely gruesome actions. 

"He's old enough to know that this isn't just some paying job for him slack off like this. He should know that if is something like this were to happen again, and he were caught, its going to be a completely different story." The man let go of the boy with a grunt as the boy fell to the ground, taking long painful breaths. He kicked the boy in the stomach a last time before stepping away from his beat up body like it was a corpse. 

"Since you said so, Noye, I'm going to assume you see some sort of potential in that worthless boy. Do as you wish with him, though i recommend keeping him as a personal slave."

"Thank you father. I think i'll teach him a lesson of my own as well." She bowed to him once as he left the room before looking left and right and locking the room. She walked towards the boy, and helped him sit up. She took a long look at the boy following a long sigh escaping her mouth. "I didn't think he'd go just as hard on a teenager as he usually would. Sorry about that."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───