⁰⁰³

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"1)My Dad cursed so much when i was little, i thought my name was fuck. 

2)I once asked a sixty year old man if he wanted to marry me because he bought me a pretty doll.

3)My mom is unalive. 

4)i once-"

The old man panicked at her answer. "Hey, HEY, HEYY. Let's not- see, when i told you tell me everything, i didn't mean everything. Just..Tell me the reason for your current depressed state."

"Its a..."

"a...a..."

"a man." Minho kindly replied for the struggling woman.

"Oooooooooooohhhh. A mannnnn." The old man smirked, sending her a wink of psychological understanding. "You should've said so earlier."

Noye whimpered in her seat uncomfortably, sending frequent glances at Minho, questioning his choice of therapist.

"What? you thought I was gonna give you therapy? Lmao, that wasn't gonna happen." he smirked wide in his seat.

The old man held a palm to his chin, as in deep thought before answering, "Hm, So that was it? That was the huge problem you were talking about?"

The young woman had enough. Noye rose from her seat, grabbing the old man's collar vigourously. "THAT'S IT? YOU THINK THAT'S IT? I CAN'T DO ANYTHING PROPERLY BECAUSE OF HIM. I UPSET BOTH HIM AND MIYEONIE, THEN WHAT HAPPENED WITH FELIX AND NOW I'M HERE AGREEING TO THERAPY FROM SOME CREEPY OLD MAN! DAMMIT! YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF CHILD'S PLAY? WELL, IT ISN'T FOR ME! MY DAMN..FEELINGS..FOR THAT MAN IS THROWING EVERYTHING OFF TRACK!"

A few seconds of unbroken silence later, the man's hysterically giggled in her grasp, his ugly old snorts causing Noye to scrunch her face in disgust. "love really makes you crazy...well, in your case, it just made you a tad bit more crazy than you were before."

Noye raised an eyebrow.

"Either way, what i'm trying to say is that, love can be entertainment, or nothing, or suffering, all of which depends on how you take it. observing how much of a..uh..mature woman you are,.." he eyed her arms still gripping onto his collar, "...i had believed that someone like you wouldn't take a crush very seriously. But unfortunately i was wrong. very."

"YOU......" Her grip on his collars slowly loosened, hand falling to her sides as she sighed in defeat. "..are right."

"very well. I believe that i will be able use my excellent psychological expertise to help you with this problem."

_________________________

"YOu whAt?!?!" Noye shrieked.

"I want you to talk to him, duh." the old man shrugged. "Its the only logical solution."

"WHATT?!!"

He turned to Minho, confused. "Am i missing a chapter?- I mean is the woman, like legit deaf or something?"

"She got what you said, gramps. The 'what's are just for dramatic effects."

"Oh..makes sense. But, i mean, will she stop dramatic effecting any time soon?"

"DID THIS UGLY OLD MAN LITERALLY JUST ASK ME TO FUCKING TALK TO HIM?" Her eyes popped out her sockets as she looked at the two men simultaneously with absolute visible confusion.

Minho looked at the man apologitically. Said man shrugged. "Its fine, i get that a lot." 

"ARE YOU LIKE LITERALLY KIDDING ME?!! HAVE YOU NOT REALISED THAT I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE?? I CAN'T DO THIS?! I'VE GOT SO MUCH ON MY BACK! HOW'M I SUPPOSED TO JUST ACCEPT THAT I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE!?! I MEAN- I CAN'T EVEN- I JUST CAN'T EVEN....." 

"Shut the fuck up, Noye...you do know that aching heart of yours isn't going to get any better from your whining. Confrontation is your only aid and solution, nothing else."

Noye seemed to calm down in realisation that Mr.hoe was right and there was running away from it. But...isn't the bitter truth just so hard to ingest? She'd decided she'd do it...that is, until she has no choice but to do so. 

She let out a never ending sigh. "Thank you, old man. I'll..try to listen to your advise." She made a quick bow towards him before tossing a few hundred dollar notes in the air and leaving the room. 

The older man eagerly jumped from his chair to grab the flying pieces of paper with a watery mouth. "You should've told me she was loaded. I would've turned it into a thirty day therapy session package."

 Minho pouted in jealously. "Damn..I'm the one who brought her to you. Nothing for me, huh? That's absolutely what i get for socializing again."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

!New straykids member incoming!
clue: (I)...(N) ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)