Chapter 2

It's been two weeks since both Astrid and Izuku started living at the Virtual HQ and everything was going very well for both Izuku and Astrid.

Kronii and Ahri was able to easily get the approval of Yagoo and the other CEOs of each VTUBER agency or Virtual group, especially when they explained to them about what both boys went through which infuriated them to no end at how cruel their tormentors were. The same can be said for the members of each idol group as they were furious at what they heard and when they met both Izuku and Astrid all they saw were two kind hearted boys that didn't deserve the suffering they went through and during those two weeks the boys got to know everyone.

In the first week both Astrid and Izuku had noticed the strange mark on Astrid's hand and had wondered where it came from so Astrid went to Millie to find out since she's one of the Magic experts in the building and he had a feeling that the mark had something to do with magic and he was right as when he went to see Millie and told her about the mark both of them discovered that the mark contained magic that she had never seen and would need to research about it which he agreed. During those two days after that he had taken up swordsman training from Ayame and was an absolute prodigy at it much to the surprise of everyone, after that Kaela had made Astrid which was a Nodachi cause of his skills with the Nodachi as he was able to defeat Ayame in a duel several times with Astrid being the winner most of the time with Ayame being able to win from time to time. The next day after that he had spend the whole day spending time with HoloFive including watching Polka's performance, keeping an eye on Lamy to make sure she doesn't overdrink, learning how to use a gun from Botan and even spending time with Aloe and Nene.

And in the second week Astrid had spend the first day cuddling with Rushia, Gura and Mumei as the three of them had used their bodies to keep him there and to never move which put him in an embarrassing position as he was in between the three of them. On the second & third day Astrid had caught a cold and had been bedridden by Holomyth with both Calliope and Kiara watching him and giving him body warmth incase he ever got cold and had even had a semi-sleepover with their daughter Clara Mori Takanashi who had grown to have a crush on Astrid like her mommys. And on the fourth day Astrid had a strange dream where he was in a world that looked bizarre, there was also two women there as well but was only able to briefly see them before he was woken up by Inuyama who was worried about him cause he had been tossing and turning in his sleep but he assured him that he was fine and that he was only having a strange dream. On the fifth day both Astrid and Izuku had met the Kagamine twins Rin and Len and had spend the whole day playing with them in the playroom on the 37th floor with the Kagamine twins unintentionally having a crush on Astrid, and as for the sixth and last day Astrid spend the sixth day watching Kobo do her duties as a Rain Shaman and had danced with Rushia in a graveyard while on the last day he cuddled with Inuyama and spend the night with him.

Right now was in the common room on the 15th floor sleeping on Aloe's chest as she was caressing his head with a smile while humming to herself as she watches Astrid sleep with a peaceful smile. Astrid would still have those bizarre dreams but they weren't nightmares as he would have fun in those dreams but had yet to know the identity of the two women that he sees in those dreams.

It is then that Sora walked into the room with some coffee in her hand and upon seeing Aloe and Astrid and the position they're in she smiles and sits beside them on a sofa while drinking her coffee.