✨ chapter 51✨

Mulai dari awal

Remove your clothes...he said in his dominating voice.

She looked at him shocked, she thought he is just joking,

He removed his shirt and said Remove your clothes baby...or you want me to do it.

She shook her head negativily and slowly removed her dress top,

She got wet just by seeing his dominating side.

Her bare mounds came in his view, because she is not wearing her bra. He kept looking at her mounds which is looking bigger than before. He muttered under his breath fuck...

She shivered feeling his intenze gaze on her, she slowly removed her pllazo, she looked at him after keeping her clothes on floor. He looked at her body with his desirefull eyes.

She again looked down not able to handle his gaze. He said pointing at her panties. remove that too sweetheart.

When she Removed her panties, he looked at her from head to toe. He got hard just by seeing her naked.

Come here and sit on my lap.he said to which she came towards him taking slow steps and sat on his lap, she kept her hand on his chest,

She kept looking down. He hold her chin with his forefinger and thumb and made her look at him, he asked looking in her eyes comfortable??

She just nodded her head in response, he started carressing her thighs, and slowly ended the distance between their lips and kissed her, she held his shoulder and kissed him back, he sucked her both lips and licked her lips. He kept his one hand on her bossoms and pressed it to which is moan in kiss, taking it as a opportunity he entered his toungue inside her mouth and started devouring each and every corner of her mouth, getting out of breath she tapped his shoulders, he last time sucked her lips hard to which she moan then he broke the kiss. Her breath got uneven, which cause her bossoms to move up and down, he made her sit on bed and started pressing her bossoms, he took his face towards her breast and licked her one nipple and pressed the other one with his hand.

She moan and clutched his hairs in her fist.
He started sucking and licking her nipples hard, he bite her nipple hardly to which she hissed in pain, then he sucked that area to sooth the pain, after getting satisfied with her one breast, he started sucking, licking, kneading her breast.

He made her lie down at the edge of bed and he himself sat on floor inbetween her legs, he hold her thighs and opened her legs for him , he looked at her vagina which is dripping wet, he said so wet for me.

He opened her folds with his forefinger and thumb and blow air on her clit, she shuddered because of his actions and tried to close her legs, but he hold her thighs and opened it widely.

He took his face closer to her vagina and licked her clit, she clutched the bedsheet in her fist and moaned aah...ansh.

Listening her moan, he started sucking her clit fastly, he was playing with her clit and his one hand was on her thighs.

She was moaning his name continuously, unconsciously she kept her hand on his head and pushed his face more towards her, her legs started shaking, he got to know she reached at her climax, so he left her clit and looked at her face, she sigh frustratingly because he didn't let her have her orgasm , he chuckled seeing her reaction, her face turned red.

He again started rubbing her clit, she throw her head back feeling his cold fingers on her already sensitive core.

He pinched her clit,to which she moaned loudly ohh god...ansh.

He entered his three fingers inside her at same time, she tightly clutched the bedsheet feeling his fingers stretching her walls. He started moving his finger inside her fastly, when she was about release he again slowed down his speed, so she said ansh.... please.

He smirk and said please what baby.

Please let me release ansh...she said that's it he just wants to listen this from her mouth, he started moving his fingers fastly inside her and rubbed her clit, her legs started shaking, she moaned loudly and release herself.

He took out his fingers out from her and licked his fingers while directly looking in her eyes, she got red seeing this.

He got up and made her lie down on bed properly and removed his trousers and boxers together. He hover over her and took her lips in his mouth for a passionate kiss, he kept squeezing her breasts.

He broke the kiss and enter inside her without any warning.

She held his bicep and said you could have warn me..

He chuckled and removed his shaft out and again entered inside her roughly, she dig her nails in his biceps and moaned, ohh god!!!

Moan my name baby. Saying this he started moving inside her roughly and hardly, her breast are bouncing because of his rough thrust.

She was scratching his back, she clenched him inside her so he groan and said in his husky voice don't clenched me this soon, i don't want to cum this early.

She moaned his name when he started thrusting inside her more roughly and kept hitting her g spot again and again.

Her legs started shaking, she released her self, but he didn't stop he kept thrusting inside her, he removed himself out from her and flipped her, making her back to face him , he again entered inside her from back to which she dig her face in pillow.

He lift her hips a little up and thrusted inside her more roughly.

She again released herself, seeing this he removed himself out again and flipped her , he again entered inside her and started moving inside her. In between he kneaded her breast.

By now she released 3-4 times but he didn't stopped, she got exausted, seeing this he thrust inside her last 2-3 times then he groan and released his liquid deep inside her, she moan his name feeling his warm liquid inside her, she started breathing heavily and closed her eyes, he removed himself out from her, he patted her cheeks and said hey...jaan are you okay.

She tiredly opened her eyes and nodded her head with a tired smile. He sigh in relief, he got up and went inside washroom, he cleaned himself and wore his lowers, he came out with a wet cloth, he wiped her sweaty body with wet cloth, after cleaning her body, he made her wear his shirt and covered her with quilt, he got up and put all the discarded clothes in laundary.

He got into quilt and lie beside her, he pulled her in his arms and kissed her forhead.

______________________________________

To be continued......