Noah's hold on her hand tightened, evelyn whimpered in pain. Elijah wrapped his hands around her throat "bold of you to think that we will let you go with some pathetic low life" elijah growled making her cower in fear.

I warned you, her subconscious said.
'What do i do' , evelyn asked. Her throat was hurting from elijah's tight hold.

Be smart, if you don't want to die then use their 'love' in your benefit. Show some affection to them, i know its going to be hard but this is the only way you can get out of this situation, her subconscious said.

Evelyn realized that it was really the only way to get out of this mess. She placed her small hand on elijah's bigger one, which was holding her throat.

She gently started to rub her fingers over his hand "its hurting" she said with a pout.
"I didn't mean to make you angry" she said softly.

Elijah stared at her, he found himself melting at her innocence, the gentleness of her fingers made him release his grip on her throat.

Noah turned evelyn around and made her face him, ace was glaring at her. She stared at them, evelyn's palms were sweating, this was maybe the longest she held an eye contact with them.
"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings" she said still holding the eyes contact.

Ace's heart fluttered, the way evelyn was looking at him it made him almost blush. He was shocked but the softness her eyes were holding was enough to make him calm.

Noah was a little suspicious of her behaviour but he too felt his anger fade away when he looked at that cute little pout.

Storms never admitted it in front of evelyn but her hate towards them always made them feel hurt.

Noah's tatted hands cupped evelyn's face and to his surprise she didn't tremble in fear or flinched. He smiled looking at her "we love you babygirl and we can't see you with someone else even if its only about a stupid prom night. You'll not go with him" noah said as calmly as possible.

Evelyn's face fell. She felt anger and sadness surging inside her, when she used to get homeschooled she always thought about living a normal teenager life. She wanted to experience that life too. Hanging out with friends, a carefree mind, attending the prom, falling in love, getting graduate.

But now she felt all her dreams shattering. A pained expression crossed her face.

Storms felt bad really bad. Ace realized that this was the first time his kitten asked for something and they denied her. Elijah was having a inner battle. noah felt his heart ache seeing her like this.

The trio looked at each other, they all had a pained expression on their faces. Finally they sighed.

"Ok" they said in unison, evelyn looked at them confused "huh" she asked. The storms smiled "you can go to the prom puppy" said elijah.

Evelyn stared at them in shock but then a big smile formed on her face. She jumped in elijah's arms and hugged him tightly "thank you thank you" she said.

Elijah's mouth was wide open in shock, ace and noah's expressions were mirroring his.
Elijah smiled and wrapped his arms around her small waist, warmness spread around his body.

Evelyn realized what she did in her excitement, she tried to pull away but elijah kept a tight hold on her. But she didn't struggle.

I need to be on their good side.

Finally he pulled away, she mentally sighed but soon ace and noah pulled her in a tight hug. She gulped and slowly hugged them back which made both the brothers smile.

"You're being really obedient today" ace said "y-yeah i'm trying to, you know give um all this a chance" she said while pointing towards the trio and her.

"Really" noah asked in shock as well as happiness. Elijah and ace were also beyond happy. "Are you serious kitten" asked ace "yes" evelyn said while playing with her fingers.

"You don't know how happy we're babygirl, you won't regret your decision. We promise" elijah said with a smile.

Evelyn looked at their smiling faces and nodded.

The brother's car stopped in front of evelyn's house. "Thank you for dropping me" evelyn said "no need to thank us baby" said noah while caressing her cheek.

"Evelyn we said that you can go with that boy but we're going to drop you as well as pick you up on the prom night" elijah said sternly.
"B-Bu-" "evelyn" noah said with a low growl.

"Okay" she said submissively. "Good girl" ace said and patted her head.

"Bye" she said and tried to open the car door so she could leave but it didn't open. She looked back at the storms, they had a smirk on their faces. Her cheeks turned red when she realized what they wanted.

She placed soft kisses on the trio's cheeks and they returned the gesture or more like tortured her by applying multiple kisses everywhere on her face.

Evelyn heard a 'click' sound, the car door opened "bye bye" she said and waved her hand. Storms chuckled and waved too.

----

Evelyn

When their car was out of sight i released a long breath which i didn't know i was holding.
"Gosh! I was so scared" i whispered to my self. But my idea worked, my subconscious said happily 'yeah it did' i replied.

I walked inside my house and entered my bedroom. With a sigh i laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

My mind wondered around the storms. They didn't harm me today but only because i didn't argue with them or anything.

They really do know how to care for a person, i thought. But then why can't they be that soft all the time. Why do they have to kill people.

"Why do some people feel the need to do bad things?" i asked myself. Some questions have no answers, came a reply from my inner voice.

I sighed and tried to shake those thoughts off.

My phone vibrated, it was melissa's message. She sent me a screenshot of a hairstyle, i smiled.

I will be going to my first prom.

Nothing bad will happen.

Right?

           *************************

Please vote and follow🌼