Was I surprised? No. I wasn't amazed cause I've been waiting for the day he would reveal his true colors and here it is. The good perfect son of the Hunt family is a kidnapper.

"I didn't know perfect people take others hostage" i commented while glaring at him and he.. Smirked? I cringed at the action cause it was such a weird and scary sight to behold.

"I'm not taking you hostage honey, I only took what belongs to me so i can spend time with her" i bored my angry orbs into his cunny ones that held nothing but his evil intentions.

"What in the world are you talking about Leon? I already told you to stop claiming me like I am a damn property and don't for once think that this stupid alliance will work cause it will never, that's just an illusion" I seethed out angrily and nudged his shoulders to make my way out but got stopped by his firm grip on my arm.

"Fuck! Leon that.... "I'm fed up with your attitude Andrea. I've let you had your fun time for too long and now I have to teach you a lesson and sharpen you into my perfect woman" his bone thrilling words had my feet turning cold as my brain deciphered what he meant.

"You are fucking stupid if you think I'll let you take advantage of me Leon Hunt" I glared at him and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine making him clutch his dick and fall to the ground.

I picked on my toes and headed for the door but it was locked. I tried opening the damn door but failed at my mission. Tears of anger and fear scorched painfully in my eyes as realization of my fate dawned on me.

Damon and Romero were right. The ones who seem to be perfect possess the darkest flaws and Leon is a perfect example.

He goes out there judging people and putting up a perfect son image but behind his white cover is a molester.

"You think I am stupid Andrea? Now let's see how those boy toys you let entertain your bed and get to have what's mine come to your rescue" he gruffed out disgustingly.

"Leon p..please don't do... My words fell on deaf ears as he followed through with whatever he had planned out.

My shirt was off my body and a sharp scream tore from my lips. "Please let me go Leon, don't do this" I pleaded with heavy flow of tears running down my eyes.

"Look who's begging now princess" he whispered and pulled me into his body. "Behind your dresses lays the beautiful outline of your body that leaves the viewers to their wildest imaginations and finally getting a view of your possession only proves that our imaginations don't really do a good job cause... His dirty gray eyes roamed around my chest. "This is heaven" he grabbed my boobs painfully and a loud scream shot off my throat.

"Keep screaming darling cause no one would hear you" he grasp my ass harshly and I tried fighting him but he was stronger than I had ever thought.

I really did underestimate Leon.

My heart kept crushing into pieces as every woman's nightmare became my reality. With one person's image in my head I kept my voice high hoping that he'll somehow hear me and come save me.

A sharp sting was bestowed on my cheek and my chin was held in the captive of his firm grip. My eyes reluctantly locked with his furious ones which made my heart skip in fear

"I'm pretty sure this isn't how you scream when they touch you, then why do it now and pretend like you're a saint Andrea. Rightfully I was the only one supposed to have access to your body and get to see the look on your face while I drill into you, I was the only one supposed to hear your sweet melody screaming my name but what did you do? You sold yourself cause of your shameless needs.

Now you're going to keep shut and let me have fun with my future wife and you're going to take me in like a good girl alright?" He leaned in to kiss me but i was quick to spit on his stupid face.

"You're a bastard Leon, a fucking bastard. How can you stoop so low into... Another slap kissed my face and this time he held my neck firmly totally restricting the flow of air in my body.

"You're under my mercy and you still can't control your tongue. Well it doesn't matter cause when I'm done with you...

He didn't complete his words instead he curled his fingers on the hem of my leggings and this time I let my voice on the highest volume.

"Damn it Andrea" he hissed in annoyance and tug my leggings down and that was when Jesus sent his angels to take charge over me.

"Angel" "Andrea" Damon and Romero barged in with looks of terror on their faces. My heart smiled in relief but the pain of what was to happen lingered shamelessly in my mind.

"Romero" I whispered and before I got a chance to marry the floor I was caught in his arms. "Tesoro a..are you... "And where do you think you're off to?" The thunderous sound of Damon's voice drew his attention and I watch his face transform into that of a furious tiger.

He pulled the hoodie off his body and rolled it down mine before going to assist Damon on the battle ring.

"You bastard" he growled angrily and grabbed Leon by his collar. He threw continuous punches on his face. I watched the both of them beat him to a pulp and if care is not taken Leon would be dead before the sun rises tomorrow.

I wished I could stop them before they ruin their future all because of me but I couldn't bring myself to say a word cause of how bright my brain played what happened moments ago and what would have happened if they didn't show up.

"How dare you lay a hand on her?" Romero gritted out angrily and slammed him to the wall. The fire was blazing wild in his eyes and I knew no one could stop him until the steam was off his system.

"I warned you before Leon, I asked you not to even cast a glance her way but being the fucking dick head you are you ignored my warnings and now I'll show you what it means to mess with Romero Rodrigo" he hollered and began his punches again.

Grunts of pain and agony bounced off his lips, his face was swollen and smeared with blood that I couldn't even recognize he was the same person that brought us into this situation.

"R..romero" i tried calling his attention but it came out in a whisper instead Damon was the one who heard me. "Andy" he left Romero to literally kill Leon and rushed towards me.

"Andy" he took me into his embrace and the loud cry I had been holding in broke out. I clutched into his chest like my life depended on it and he kept running his fingers in my hair to calm me down.

"Now the whole world will get to know your true color Leon Hunt. You made a very terrible mistake by trying to harass a woman that too my woman. By the time I am finished with you, you'll think twice before committing such crime again" he threw him out of the door and kicked him on his abdomen.

"Damon please stop him, h..he is going to kill him" I succeeded in letting my voice out but it was of no use cause my pleas fell on deaf ears. Damon's reasonable side was far gone and was replaced by the dark thoughts of whatever he was planning to assist his cousin in doing.

"Are you really asking me that Andy? I'm ready to go to jail for killing the bastard cause what he did to you totally deserves death" the sweet Damon I knew was gone and now replaced by his monster. My tear glands started their works again and I cuddled into his chest.

I may had lost two important people I held dear but I was gifted with another set of two beautiful souls.