Manik was so much in that movement that he didn't realize what he was doing and he came into senses when he heard Nandini sweet but tensed voice saying " Manik "

Manik looked at him with a beautiful smile and Nandini felt hurt breaking his heart but she can't do this. It's a really big step for her.

Nandini took a deep breath and cupped his face and said calmly while hoping Manik to understand " I am sorry but we can't do it "

Nandini then wore her clothes properly and that's when Manik noticed what he was going to do so he lay beside Nandini while showing his back to her feeling guilty.

Nandini noticed it and she hugged him from behind and said " I love every single second with you. You are the one who is showing me how to love "

Manik turned and looked towards her and said while caressing her cheek " I am really sorry "

" Don't be. " she said and holded his hand and continued " I know how much you care about me and how much you are concerned about me being comfortable. "

" But just now I made you uncomfortable " he said feeling bad as he never wanted to make her feel like this.

Nandini slapped on his arm and made him look at her and said " Who told you I was uncomfortable?? I was, I am and I will never be uncomfortable beside you. Did you forget how you made me feel comfortable on the first day of college?"

Manik nodded his head in a no and that's when Nandini kissed on his lips and said while going out from the bed " Never think that again "

But before Nandini could get out of the bed, Manik holded her hand and pulled her towards him.

Nandini was in shock as he suddenly pulled her towards him and held her tightly. She took some minor seconds to get into senses and that when she said " What are you doing Manik?? "

" That every man does with his girl " he said and started rubbing his nose on her neck.

" Let me go " she said, trying to remove his hands that were holding her from her waist.

Manik made her sit straight on the bed and said " Don't go anywhere I will just come in a minute "

" But why ?? " she winced at it and made a pout.

Manik gave a peck on her lips and said " Stay here darling "

Nandini stayed there in a dilemma of what he was doing and when he came after a while she was surprised to see him.

Manik came into the room with a bouquet of roses and a tray with her favorite food and coffee and there were her favorite chocolates too.

Manik placed the tray on the side of the table of the bed and then came towards her while having the bouquet in his hands.

He came towards her and sat beside her and said while giving the bouquet to her
" This is for you my princess ".

" Thank you love " she said happily and then kissed on his cheek and smelled the fresh red roses and then continued while looking towards him " These are so beautiful Manik. "

Manik smiled looking at her, seeing her so happy and then when she hugged him he became more happy and thought that she would forget whatever happened the previous night.

….

Nandini was sitting in the living hall getting all ready to go but Manik still didn't come there and that's when Aunty Lilly entered.

Aunty Lilly entered while having a glass of juice in her hand and when she came in front of Nandini she said while handing her the glass of juice " Drink juice Nandini until he came "

" When will he come Aunty?? He is getting ready like a girl, " she said while taking a sip from the juice.

Aunty laughed and said " Don't forget Nandini he is a person whom you are madly in love with "

" And he takes for granted my love " she said more than a whisper.

" What? Did you say something? " Aunty Linda asked as she couldn't hear what Nandini was trying to say.

" No " she said nodding her head in a no repeatedly and when she saw Aunty Linda brows raised in confusion she continued " I was just saying how long will he take Aunty. I can't wait for this plaster to get removed fastly from my leg "

Aunty Linda laughed at her antics and said " Wait. I will call him "

" Manik " Aunty Linda shouted his name and they heard the sound of someone coming from the stairs and then they saw Manik.

" Finally someone is here, " Nandini said in a mocking tone.

Manik smiled and when he went towards her , he bent down and took her in his arms and said " Yes queen. Finally your king is here "

Nandini slapped on his chest and made a fake angry face looking at him.

Manik chuckled and then they both moved forward towards the door and sat into the car.

Manik stopped the car in the parking lot and said while removing his seat belt " Finally we are here " and then he looked towards Nandini and continued " Let's go love "

Nandini looked at him and then looked at her lap on which her hands were resting and she said while looking at her hands like they are the best thing to watch " I… I am nervous "

" Don't be afraid love " he said, coming closer to her and trying to remove her seat belt.

" I don't want to go Manik " she said and that's when Manik looked at her.

Their lips were just an inch away from touching and Manik felt the urge to capture her lips and that's what he did. He didn't think twice and captured her lips in his mouth and started tasting it.

_______________________________________

Chapter 29 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo