QNA (A late 3k reads special!)

Start from the beginning

"Now that the questions have been answered from some readers, let's get into the real stuff. There will be 10 questions total for all of the pups including Ryder, Moon, Mayor Goodway, Katie, Mayor and Harold Humdinger, Copycat and the Princess of BarkingBurg. Without further ado, let's-a-go!"

"So, how did it feel to do the show?"

Moon: It was amazing

The original 6: Incredible!

Moon: Not a story I was expecting to be in but okay *Chuckles*

Mayor Goodway: Seeing Moon's forms was crazy, I like how his forms were just 2 bears, a fox, a wolf and a big ol' dragon. Trust me, I would be terrified of that if that dragon showed up again right in front of me.

Copycat: Basically I had to be the one not being in many other scenes, they only needed for some of the parts of the story. The good thing was I got to take a break from all of that.

Mayor Humdinger: Not as I expected it to be

Harold Humdinger: I expected it as I wanted it to be

Ryder: It was dramatic, it was  suspenseful. I really liked being the judge on there, I'm not much good of a judge.

"This second question goes to Copycat, why did you not appear at the end of the chapter?"

Copycat: Once again, I got taken off of the script because the writer didn't know what to do with me. In other words, I only left because of Chase stopping me from that award.

"Speaking of award, how did you feel after winning Chase and Skye?"

Both: Incredible!

Chase: The great thing is that it's actually a real award, and it looks so shiny

Skye: Plus Rubble, you do realize that we can't eat chocolate right?

Rubble: Oh... Yeah.... I totally did, I really don't know why I said that. Guess I wasn't thinking much

All: *Chuckles*

"So, Moon, why did you wanted to be in this story? Your... Not really a Paw Patrol character."

Moon: They was gonna have Mayor Humdinger play the role, but apparently I had the cut (For some reason...) The story was gonna be like Henry Danger: The Musical in a different way but apparently it wasn't gonna be like that since that's when I come in.

"Are there any more cancelled songs that we should know about?"

Moon: Yeah, and there was a lot of them. Unfortunately, I probably forgot some but for the final chapter it was gonna We Want Out playing in the back but we had to use something else other than that. That's when we used a fanmade song from the final chapter.

Moby: I was gonna sing Discord, I was gonna sing Pegasus Device and I was gonna sing Awoken. It was just back and forth all the time, until.... A friend like me rock version. It was amazing to do not gonna lie, and the best part about it was that I got to squirt ink all over Gasket's face. *Evil chuckles*

Gasket: And I hated him for that...

"How did everyone react when their memories came back?"

Princess: Honestly, I didn't really know how to feel about that

Ryder: It was horrible

Moon: And I truly enjoyed every second of it...

"Who held a note the longest?"

Ryder: Definitely Chase

Moon: It's a long way tie between Rex, Coral, Moby, Chase, Skye and a whole lot of other characters. They were all so good