Ch. 26: Just me, and me alone

(Disclaimer: The following song does not belong to me. It belongs to the original owner of this song not to me. I only use these songs for fair use. If you don't know this song above, then watch this first. If so, then continue reading and enjoy.)

"The sun was about to set, and the pups were still playing. As Chase playing tug of war with his friends. Marshall and Everest were playing tag with each other. The good thing was that Chase and the other 3: Rex, Rocky and Zuma won the round."

Skye: No fair, there's 4 of you on that side!

Rocky: Well, you should've joined on our side

Skye: Whatever... I want a rematch!

Rex: Okay then, let's show them who's boss Chase

"Chase was busy watching them play but didn't pay attention to what Rex said."

Rex: Ummm... Chase? You okay? Earth to Chase!

Chase: Huh? O-oh yea. I'm here. It's just that... Marshall and Everest have playing with each other for hours and hours.

Rocky: What about it?

Chase: Well... I... I'll tell you when I come back *Leaves and goes to Marshall and Everest*

"Everyone was confused but decided to watch from afar. Meanwhile, Marshall and Everest were both talking to each other after they were done playing tag."

Chase: Hey Marshall

Marshall: Hey Chase, what's up?

Chase: Nothing much, just wanted to know if you want to play with us

Marshall: *Acts* Sorry buddy, but... I have to spend more time with Everest. I haven't seen her in a while and we need to spend more time with each other.

Chase: But... You still can play with us, you know? That way you can spend some more time with all of us

Marshall: *Acts* Nope, sorry. Only just me and Everest.

Everest: You can spend time with us if you want

Chase: No thanks... I'm good...

Everest: Okay then. Wanna play freeze tag Marshall?

Marshall: Sure thing

Everest: *Tags* Now, your frozen *Runs and laughs*

Marshall: Aw man... Hey Chase, can you unfreeze me?

Chase: Sure... *Tags him*

Marshall: I'm ready for a ruff ruff freeze tag! *Laughs then runs to Everest*

Chase: *Inhales and exhales quietly*

PTSD Chase: ...Like I said, you don't need no friends... ...He wouldn't even accept what you told him...

Chase's mind: Oh shut your mouth!I'm not gonna listen to you! You made me embarrassed on stage and your not gonna embarrass me by my friends.

PTSD Chase: ...Too late... ...I already have since you were on stage...

"Chase without even talking in his mind, he growled out loud for no reason. One of his eyes turned red."

Skye: Chase, you okay?

Chase: Huh? *His eye turned back to normal* Y-yes, I'm fine

Skye: You sure?

Chase: Yes, I'm fine... Just ... Not feeling right...

Skye: I'm always right here for you, if you need me