Ch. 40: I can treat you better than him

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Shawn Mendes, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"In the lookout, everyone was already fast asleep. Not a creature or a villain in sight to disturb them, or should I say... Disturb them two."

PTSD Chase: *Appears in a puff of smoke* ...It's about that time again, anxiety Marshall. What do you say we have some fun again?....

Anxiety Marshall: *Appears in a puff of smoke* ...Oh yes, I would really love to. Last time was so much fun!

PTSD Chase: ...Even though we weren't allowed to scare them again, but I... Have got a better plan...

Anxiety Marshall: ...Oh oh oh! Whisper it into my ear...

PTSD Chase: ...Fine... So here's what's gonna happen... We're *Whispers to his ear*

Anxiety Marshall: ...Yes! I love that plan, can we do it now or later?...

PTSD Chase: ...If I made a plan later, I would have done that in the morning you sugar-rushed dalmation!... ...Now, let's stick with our plan for today shall we?...

Anxiety Marshall: ...Yes, we shall...

PTSD Chase: ...Perfect, let the nightmare... continue...

*Both disappears*

"Between Everest and Skye, they both appeared in the same dream again. In the black area like always, with no one around."

Skye: We're here again!?

Everest: I thought we were back to our normal dreams

PTSD Chase: *Appears* ...You might've had good dreams...

Anxiety Marshall: *Appears* ...But you'll also have nightmares too... *Evil chuckles*

Skye: Not you again!

Everest: What do you want this time?

PTSD Chase: ...Let's just say that I'm... Sorry for everything...

Skye: Ok?

PTSD Chase: ...And this one will probably be fast, oughta depends on what your gonna say...

Everest: Just get it out of the way

PTSD Chase: Ok... ...All I want from you is... To be with us instead of being with them...

Everest: That's definitely not gonna happen for the both of you!

Anxiety Marshall: ...We're trying to be nice, can't you see that your nightmare will be over if you take the deal. I-I mean the agreement...

Everest: No!

PTSD Chase: ...We're so much better than them, how could you deny our deal?...

Skye: Sure you both can teleport, your both different kinds of Chase and Marshall and possibility... Good singers but we already got our Chase and Marshall.

Everest: Yea, and you don't have a pup-pack like they do

Anxiety Marshall: *Lies* ...Uhhhh, Y-yes we do. It's in their minds, but we left it there.

Skye: A pup-pack can't be in your mind, I already know liars when I see one.

*Music starts*

PTSD Chase: ...Huh, I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way then...