Eh

I do NOT like how my second book came out, and after careful consideration, I have decided to rewrite the second book of Glass Eye and also announce something special.

Book 2, currently, has one ending. In the rewrite, I'd like to include 2 different endings. And no, this doesn't mean the exact same words except for the main points of the ending. I'd like to have at least 4 chapters of build up for the endings.

I am extremely excited to announce that there will be a third book after I finish the rewrite. For those who have checked out my book "Beestings Don't Hurt That Bad," thank you! It will be going on hiatus until I can finish this main project. I am very very excited for these new things to come and and happy to try and bring forward a new style of fanfiction as well; book 3 will be extremely experimental and isn't something I have really seen done. Based on the choices you or your insert character made in the endings chapters of book 2, you'll have specified chapters (1, 1a) for how your own story will progress. I feel like this adds so much more personalization as not all of us would make the same choices in regard to how we react. Though 2 options is limited, I think it will be refreshing and excited nonetheless.

Thank you for all the support with this book!! And, for all of my wattpadders,  I know yall are going to love this:

Book 3 will be exclusive to Wattpad! You all have been SO AMAZING LEAVING ALL YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS I HAVE READ THEM ALL XOXOXOXO

And absoultely incredibly special shout out to lolEdgelord. I'll never forget you bby ♡♡