Lauren sighed, washing her free from dirt, blood, and grime.

"Can I give you a name?" She nodded her head, looking up at the woman and waiting patiently.

Clara entered the bathroom, seeing the tiny girl in the tub.

"She speaks English and Spanish, mom." Lauren smiled, washing her long hair.

"Hmm, how about Y/N? It's something to get used to, but I think it'll suit you." She told the toddler, making her nod her head.

"Me Y/N." She stood on her legs when she was pulled up by her armpits, the woman helping her out of the tub.

She wrapped her in a towel, drying her as best as she could.

"You don't have any parent's sweetie? No mommy or daddy?" Clara asked her, making her shake her head no.

Her thumb was tucked firmly between her lips, the women not having the heart to disturb her.

She was now dressed in one of Lauren's shirts, Clara throwing away the little torn dress she had on before.

Y/N was now sat on one of the two beds in the room, eyes on her.

"Hi, little one." Taylor smiled at her, making her squirm and whine.

She didn't like the attention, getting up and going to the window to look outside.

"What's wrong with her, Lo?" Chris asked, looking to the tiny child in the corner.

"Nothings wrong with her Chris, she's just been alone for a long while. She has no one." Lauren squatted down beside her, catching her attention.

Her long dark hair fell to her calves in little waves, beautifully.

"Hi, Y/N. Are you okay, sweetheart?" She asked her, gently brushing through her long hair.

"Mhmm. Me hung'y." She told the Cuban, pointing to her stomach.

"Hungry, okay. Well, we can get you something to eat." Lauren braided that long, silky hair, putting it in two little French braids.

Clara was already calling room service, looking at the menu for anything the child could eat.

She settled with the kids order of chicken tenders and fries, along with a chocolate milk.

Y/N was so very tiny, unable to climb onto the bed on her own.

She tried her very hardest, panting and growing tired almost immediately.

Since she didn't have a sufficient amount of nutrients in her body, she didn't have much energy.

"Here, baby. I've got you." Taylor lifted her up with ease, feeling her little ribs.

Y/N ran to hide the second a knock came to the door, hiding in the closet.

"Y/N, baby. It's okay, it's just your food." Lauren sighed, going over and seeing those tiny feet peaking out from the clothes.

Clara got the food, setting it out on the table for the little girl.

The tiny girl whimpered, sniffling and rubbing at her eyes when Lauren pushed the clothes away from her.

"What's wrong, sweet girl? Come here." She hesitated, making Lauren reach out for her.

Y/N finally leant into her arms, letting her lift her up.

"Y/N/N, baby there's nothing to be afraid of." The woman tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Chawks." She sniffled.

"Sharks? What do you mean, baby?" Lauren chuckled, setting her on the chair at the table.