1 {Ethiri}

(Forgot to mention that's what your Lightsaber sounds like above)

Our story begins in hyperspace where a Separatist Fleet consisting of 4 Munificent Class-Star Frigates, 2 Recusant Class-Light Destroyer's 1 Lucrehulk Class Battleship and finally 1 Providence Class Dreadnought. We move into the bridge of the Dreadnought which was named "The Dauntless" where we could see a bunch of B1 Pilot droids with their blue markings piloting the ship. We move up to the command chair were we can see a Chiss Female wearing a dark grey uniform with the Separatist logo on her shoulder. This women was named Ar'alani a Chiss female who was the Admiral aboard the Providence Class Dreadnought named the "Dauntless". 

*Swoosh* 

*Swoosh* 

The doors behind her opened up and in walked a male wearing an all black Uniform which had the Separatist logo on the shoulder pads. He also carried a helmet in his right hand. He stood at about 6ft 2 with black hair and silver eyes. This young man was 17 year old Sith and son of Mina Bonteri Y/N Bonteri. A former Jedi turned Sith/Separatist General. 

Y/N POV

I had walked into the bridge where i saw the pilots going about their programmed duties. And in the command chair sat Admiral Ar'alani. 

Y/N: Admiral

Ar'alani: General Bonteri

She quickly stands up and bows slightly. 

Y/N: What's the status of the Republic Weapons Facility?

Ar'alani: Our spies have reported 2 full garrisons of Clones and a Jedi Knight and his Padawan. They also have access to anti-air weaponry multiple Gunships and 2 Arquiten's class Light Cruisers docked at the facility

 They also have access to anti-air weaponry multiple Gunships and 2 Arquiten's class Light Cruisers docked at the facility

(*Cough*She'll have daughters*Cough*)

Y/N: Hmm i see. It would seem the facility is less protected then i thought. I'm surprised they've got no blockade set up

Ar'alani: Their overconfidence is getting to them

Y/N: And their overconfidence is gonna cost them this weapons facility