Morning in Modesto

Meanwhile , somewhere in Modesto, a girl named Faith Zuzula was woken up by her dad Hyde Zuzula, "Faith get up you have to get ready for your first day back in college as senior." Faith moaned loudly as her dad shook her awake with his hands.
After a while of Hyde shaking her awake, Faith finally gave in and got out of her bed to go to her closet to pick out her outfit for the day. She couldn't believe she was finally a senior in college and was finally getting her masters degree in photography.
She grabbed her best purple cherry blossom shirt and black torn jeans, then went to the bathroom to take a shower. She washed her body from head to toe, making sure that she didn't miss any spots. She then got out of the shower and got herself dressed in her clothes.
She then got her make up and did a light purple eyeshadow with a light red lipstick also a little pink blush on her cheeks. As soon as she was done with her makeup, she put her stuff away and then went down to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast.
As she walked towards the kitchen though, she smelled like her dad Hyde was cooking breakfast for them. Faith entered the kitchen in her dad's Modesto home with the surprise of eggs, biscuits and gravy on the table for her along with morning cup of green tea from Japan.
She smiled and walked over to her father, "Thanks for breakfast dad."she hugged Hyde tight and then placed a kiss on his right cheek, "Of course I wouldn't want my baby girl left hungry on her first day back in college."
Faith laughed, "Dad I'm not a baby anymore, I'm a grown women." Hyde smiled and stroked Faith's left cheek with his right hand, "I know my darling and you grow up too fast for me to believe." Tears started to come out of Hyde's eyes, he couldn't believe his little baby girl was all grown up and off to her final year in college.
Faith ate her breakfast with a smile on her face, her dad was always a good cook. He made the best meals every night and it made her happy to call Hyde her father.
Once done with breakfast, Faith kissed her dad goodbye, grabbed her Lexus car keys, and then went out to car to head to college. She got in her car, started the engine and then backed up, then waved goodbye to her dad as she drove to her school.

Once at Modesto college, Faith got out of her Lexus and grabbed her backpack, then headed up the steps to the college building. She then went go the welcome office to get her new schedule for her senior year.
She looked at her schedule in disgust, it looked like she had to take chemistry with a teacher that was very rude to her since day one. That teacher hated Cherokee Indians and Faith was part Cherokee Indian from her cousin Ashley Purdy's family.
  She also had advanced photography 101 with her favorite teacher Jamie Cunningham. Then also on her schedule, she has math and Japanese history. Faith scanned her schedule to find where her classrooms were located. She then tucked the schedule in her right pant pocket and started heading her first class.
    Her first class was math with Mrs. Delilah in room 5B. When she reached the classroom, the classmates turned to look at her. It made her feel rather uncomfortable with all the students looking at her. The moment she sat down though, Mrs. Delilah handed the class some daily lessons to learn for the semester.
    After that she dismissed class early and Faith got up to head to her next class which was Japanese history. The day was going smooth for most of the classes till she reached her final class of the day—chemistry.
    The moment she stepped into chemistry, she was greeted with death stares of her peers and her teacher. Her teacher Mr. Fordson hated any Cherokee that entered his classroom.
      Faith took her seat in the back of the classroom, to make sure no one could force her to sit up front with her nasty teacher. She was hoping that he wouldn't ruin her chances graduating that year with her masters degree. She really needed to pass chemistry to get her degree and she had  a feeling that Mr. Fordson wasn't going to make it easy on her.
     As the rest of the class took their seats, Mr.Fordson took out their daily learning schedule to get started. He passed everyone a copy of the schedule very nicely, until he reached Faith's desk. He grabbed the scissors on the desk next to hers, grabbed her right hand without warning and cut a huge bruise in the middle of her hand.
   "See this class, this is a savage she doesn't deserve respect in this classroom, she is a Cherokee Indian who thinks she owns our land." The teacher then picked up ruler and started beating the back of Faith's head with it, as the other classmates laughed at Faith's pain.
    Faith got up, grabbed her stuff , and then ran to her Lexus car to drive towards home. She was so humiliated by what her teacher did in front of the whole class , that she didn't notice that a car was heading down the wrong side of the road, coming right at her car.
    She looked up as the car ran a stop light and hit her head on. Her Lexus flipped three times and landed standing straight up and smoking out the hood. She opened the door to her car and went up the sidewalk as police, firefighters and ambulance started pulling up.
     A paramedic came over to her, "Miss can you tell me your name?" Faith looked up in pain, "Faith Zuzula." The paramedic looked at Faith, " Okay, Faith we called your dad Hyde and we are going to take you to the hospital okay?" Faith nodded as the paramedics helped her onto a stretcher and into the ambulance car.
    She looked back at her Lexus as the firefighters put out the flames. Her favorite car had been totaled and she was really upset. She was hoping her dad would buy her a new one someday, but right now she was off to the hospital for her injuries that some dumb nut caused by driving on the wrong side of the road.