Reunions part 2(Can't this family have one quiet dinner)

Mulai dari awal

"Angie," Bruno said as he stepped forward. "I know you must have mixed feelings seeing them again but we mean it when we say that we missed you very much and would like for,"

"And who are you supposed to be?" Mr. Hynn asked as he pointed at him. "Are you one of THEM?"

"Well yes and no," Bruno said as he could only scratch the back of his neck nervously. "He's our father, Mr. Hyunh," said Ignácio.

"Oh, Your Bruno Madrigal, the psychic who predicted that the triplets would be happier here than in the Encanto,"

"Sí, I guess?" Bruno responded only to suddenly feel his hand being shaken by Mr. Hyunh in a surprisingly enthusiastic manner.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" Mr. Hyunh responded in a much happier tone. Bruno could only shake a bit due to how rough he was being with his hand.

"Um okay, I guess?" Bruno said as he genuinely had no idea how to respond to this sudden treatment. The other Tenants and Madrigals could only giggle while the older Madrigals were also taken aback by Mr. Hyunh's sudden change in demeanor. Dolores and Antonio however were glad to see that another person outside of the Madrigals was being nice to him for once.

"When I heard about you I can sympathize with the tough decision you had to make in letting your children go but at least you had confirmation," He said Bruno kept smiling but not quite getting what the man was saying.

"Okay! Now that we're all acquainted let's bring the bags in c'mon," Angie said trying to get inside quickly before she had to-

"Angelina?" said a voice that Angie hadn't heard in ten years. "Is that you?" Mateó saw his wife's back stiff at the woman's words. He places his hand on her shoulders, "Whatever you want to do next? I'll help you," she took in his supportive words gazing down at her belly, and her daughter's big doe eyes.

Angie's next move was decided, she straightened her back and then turned. But when she did instead of a strong demeanor void of emotion, she saw an expression she hasn't seen from Alma in a long time. She looked at her brother who was just as stumped as her. So they both walk closer to get a better look.

Alma couldn't believe her eyes her eldest nieta and one of her nietos are standing right in front of her. And one of them is expecting.

She wants to hug them so much but fears they might not like that. Until someone hugs her. Angelina to be exact was surprising for everyone. "I'm glad that you are here," she said as she pulled away slowly to let Ignácio hug her which Alma welcomed but was still surprised. "We have a lot to discuss," he said "so let's get everyone settled and we can talk at dinner," with that said everyone quietly grabbed a bag and headed inside.

"Oye! Wait for us!" Pepa cried out as she ran after them. The other Madrigals quickly followed, with Manolo leading them.

"Just follow us," Manolo said as he and the others continued to walk.

"Are you going to be staying with us for dinner?" Julieta asked.

"Oh, right I forgot to tell you. I'm not only Zano's father but I'm also Nació's father-in-law," the old Sanchez explained.

"Oh,"

"Yep, welcome to our family it's going to be an eventful visit,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, this is St. Angel!" Agustín said in amazement remembering how festive and colorful it was from the ride here. The fact that it resembled the Encantó, except bigger and less green, made it even more incredible. The other Madrigals were just as impressed by the architecture of the town with all of the shops and restaurants that were available for them to see.