Demon Lord System

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

『System』

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"What the fuck is this?"

At the current time, a certain young man no older than twenty at most could be seen stumbling to his feet inside what looked to be an abandoned building of sorts.

He had deep black hair along with a pair of menacing sharp golden eyes, his skin was slightly pale, but not unhealthily pale.

Kira, the name of this young man, was looking around in confusion. The last thing he remembered was jumping into bed and passing out due to exhaustion.

He was prone to forgetting things, just like any other human being, but he sure hell would've remembered if he fell asleep in a place like this.

"Okay, maybe I'm just dreaming..." Kira sighed to himself as he shook his head. "Though, this feels way too real. What the hell is happening?"

"Oh~? What a handsome little human you are!"

Kira momentarily froze before looking back, he quickly jumped back when he saw what it was that spoke towards him.

Although he kept a calm demeanour, his eyes widened in total shock as the creature in front of him was revealed.

At first he thought it was another person, another human. However, that was quickly thrown out the window upon noticing the person's lower half.

While the too half was that of a shirtless beautiful woman with long flowing white hair, the bottom was that of some mutated spider-like body.

The person had eight long legs, though the front of the bottom half consisted of some kind of large vertical mouth with razor-sharp teeth.

"What the fuck is that...?"

"How rude! Aren't I beautiful? Just look at me, aren't I the most beautiful person you've ever seen?"

The woman, or whatever it was you could call her, fondled her breast while moaning as she spoke out these words.

Kira had to admit, she was very attractive, but like hell was he the type to be attracted to sexiness right now considering the situation.

He could feel the hidden malice and bloodlust aimed towards him, the originator obviously being the creature in front of him.