ONE: The Letter

Dear Owner, Levi,
It is a pleasure to get a letter back from you to allow me to rent the room out you have, and of course, I will stay clean and respectful towards you, this is your house after-all.  Thank you for accepting my application, I never knew someone would do this for me; it is a big help. It would be very nice to get to know you and spend a lot of time with you. I have all the things I need for the stay so please don't stress too much about me! I am taking the train here on arrival!
I am a 25 year old student in university studying for a degree! Your area was close to the train I take to the place I study!
Hope we can get along well!
Kind regards,
Eren Yeager/Jaeger

The paper crinkled in the raven's hands as he read the letter right at his doorstep. The front dark brown wooden door leaving a little creek behind his movements, the golden door knob tapping ever so slightly against Levi's elbow from the small gusts of wind. He was renting out one of the spare bedrooms in his little cottage-like home for new adults/students or couples to come and stay for a period of time. It's not like Levi had anywhere else to go once this boy comes in and taking up his alone time that he was sick and tired of being all around the clock. Even himself needed some company time to time.

A smile formed onto his face slowly, his hands folding the letter over securely as he lifts his head to look at his front lawn. So beautiful, he weeded last weekend and even planted a few more baby ferns. His dull eyes started to sparkle full of joy for someone new to come into his place, it has been awhile since someone has contacted him through the website where he was renting out his house with photos of each room. Levi was quite old fashion time and preferred to send letters by his local post office down the street after closing the applications.

What a lucky man to have Eren to invite into his little circle.