Proluge 2 (edited)

Narrator's pov
The four toddlers sat and began eating the fruit, Theo stared at them then turned to his quads.

Tim had finally ended his laughing fit and is now sitting on a stool but they looked like they were contemplating something. Theo immediately sensed what was going on and spoke "hey we are Quadruplets, we have each other's backs." He said with pleading eyes. He really didn't want to be beat by toddler's.

The other three knew what he was impling and served themselves some of the pasta, pasta was not a normal breakfast food but due to the toddler's rambling last night some changes were allowed to happen.

Everyone had finished eating, so they got ready to leave. The four of them took their own cars and a toddler entered into one so they were spread out evenly.

Timmy's pov
We dropped off the kids at kindergarten they started early due to how smart they are and then we drove off to school.
Entering the school's car park played out as usual. Girls trying to flirt with me and Theo while boys trying to get Thal's and Tia's attention but they immediately stopped and cleared out of the way when they saw our expression.

We are known for our moods, on a normal day we pretend to be like every other teenager, energetic don't care about life and expect everything to be done for you. it was hard at first cause you can force a smile but your eyes will still look dead but after a while we mastered faking that energy and curious look in the eyes but they are sometimes we drop that mask and use the emotionless look that is when we are pissed or upset and now that is exactly how we are feeling.

The topic from this morning is still weighing on everyone's mind although we have calmed down a little due to the toddler's, I feel a little guilty as I brought back unpleasant memories through my rambling and it is now affecting the others.

"Oh welcome Ricci Quadruplets will you have the pleasure of not scaring the rest of my students this fine morning?"asked Mr Smith with a raised eyebrow.

Mr Smith is our maths teacher and has a close relationship with us, he doesn't know much about our life but can identify our moods better than anyone. our body language might seem pissed but Mr Smith can read our moods to tell that the others don't have anything to worry about as we are a bit distant.

We all have Mr Smith class on a Monday morning because of his ability to understand us a little and the times when we are mad about something is usually on a Monday morning when something pissed us up in the weekend. So the school made him our first teacher on Monday's. Quite smart of them.

We were at first shocked by his ability but when we researched him we found out that he is an ex- assassin and a very good one at that so we are cool with it as he knows bits of who we are.

We sent him a smile and a curt nod before going to sit at the back.

Theodore's pov
Classes went by then it was lunch we can be classified as popular but a better classification will be royalty. The popular table consists of football junks and cheerleaders while ours known as the royal table is for me, my quads, our close friends and 'any one worthy enough to sit here'.

We don't accept bullying so it has reduced quite a lot since we came here which the school is grateful for so they ignore our once in a while outburst.

The other people apart from my quads and close friends are mostly people we saved from bullying or people who actually had the guts to say hi to us and ask to be our friends. They don't sit with us everyday but at least twice a week as sometimes our friends and us have important things to talk about.

It's quite funny seeing new kids watch us sometimes cause they are told we are dangerous but we have this extrovert personalities and are different from the jerks in the popular table that they just don't understand why people are so scared of pissing us up. Sure the ' don't mess with me' aura is there but our attitudes cover it up so they just don't get it.

A new girl is in school and is staring at us curiously while her friends are telling her about us but by her body language I can tell she is doubting them. She smiles at them stands up and is walking over but she looks quite familiar.

"Ooh looks like me have a brave new girl in town." Squealed Henry.
" Hold on isn't that the Jamaican mafia princess #star what is she doing here." Asked Ark. Her observation skills never fail to astound me.

"Hey guys my name Natasha I here quite the rumors about u guys imma decided to check you out." She said with a smirk.

Yeap this girl got some guts, I'm sure Thal is falling in love with her confidence already.

Not So Innocent Quadruplets जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें