Chapter 26 [Boat Man]

Start from the beginning

You

"I've been observant. When the Tenryou Commission goes out to get you, you seem to have no problem. But, when Raiden meets your eye, you freeze up every time."

Kazuha

"... I mean, who wouldn't? She's the Electro Archon herself. And you've betrayed her."

You

"If you were in my place, wouldn't you betray her too? She killed your friend or whatever."

Kazuha

"Hm... What is the point you're trying to get to here?"

You

"You didn't see how easily we got away with the chaos we caused in the city? Raiden was weak upon seeing Scaramouche, and we just ran, hopped into a boat and then - Boom! We were gone from the crime scene."

"Think about how easy it would be if you could just stay here on this island with us, isolated from that terrible woman."

Kazuha

"... You mean Beidou?"

You

"What?... Who the hell is Beidou?"

Kazuha

"She's-"

You

"Whatever, I was talking about Raiden, smart one."

You cut Kazuha off.

You

"Back to the point, we'd be occasionally going to Inazuma to get a few items needed for obvious survival. How's it sound? Sounds easy, doesn't it?"

Scaramouche

"Tsk... Y/N, I thought we already agreed on just us two. There's no need for him."

You

"Kazuha, accept the fact that you're a criminal. Just like us."

"..."

"Well, the choice is yours. If not, take the dead vision and go."

You snatched the vision from Scaramouche's grasp and tossed it in front of Kazuha on the patch of grass. Kazuha swooped down to retrieve it as if it were the last thing on Earth, and returned it to its proper position, giving you a furious glare. 

You turned away from him and began walking back to your house, Scaramouche close behind.

Scaramouche

"Okay, what the hell was that?"

You

"I was trying to get him on our side."

Scaramouche

"Don't! He has all the reason in the world to not be on our side. I said it twice and I'll say it again, it should just be us."

You

"Just us?"

Scaramouche

"Yes, just us."

You

"... Aww, this is cute."

Scaramouche

"What part of this is cute?!"

You