Revelations and Reconciliation

3rd Person Pov

At the Race Track

Javi arrived at the race track and was looking for Elouise as the two had agreed to meet up there, Javi looked around trying to spot her before walking towards a group of four guys who were watching the track "Uh hi!" He called out catching their attention "Sup'" The tallest of the guys said "I'm looking for my girlfriend Elouise, I'm supposed to meet her here?" Javi asked them "Oh you must be Javi!" A different guy realized, Javi nodded "Well I'm Beau, this is my brother Jai and our mates James and Skip" The first guy introduced himself and his friends "Nice to meet you! So do you know where Elouise is?" Javi asked again "Yeah, She just finished a race against my brother" Jai informed him "She should be heading back to her car in a bit!" Daniel explained pointing towards Elouises' car that was parked nearby Javi thanked them before heading towards the car to wait for her. It didn't take long before Javi spotted Elouise walking towards him talking to a guy both of them next to their bikes, Elouise stopped mid sentence when she spotted Javi "Hi Bubs" She greeted him with a smile before remembering she was with her friend "Oh right Javi this is my friend Luke, Luke this is my boyfriend Javi!" She introduced the two who greeted each other "Right, we have a movie to get to!" Elouise said before turning to Luke "Thanks for the advice!" She thanked him as the two hugged, Luke waved goodbye to Javi before heading towards his brothers and friends. "What'd you ask Luke advice for?" Javi asked as Elouise loaded her bike into the back of her car "I'm telling Ethan about our real parents and I wanted advice from someone that doesn't know about you know!" She explained as she gestured to her communicator indicating them being rangers "Right" He muttered as they got in the car.

At the Cinema

Javi and Elouise walked towards the Cinema Elouise was asking about a new song Javi was working on when their conversation was interrupted when people ran out from the building screaming "Oh come on!" Javi groaned as the pair rushed inside finding a reptilian looking sporix with metallic scales, sharp angular features, and a crown of thorny spikes on its head with glowing red eyes and hordes of Hengemen "Let's take this creep down quickly!" Elouise said as Javi nodded "You don't stand a chance against Discordiex!" The Sporix taunted with a laugh "Dino fury key! Activate! link to morphing grid! Dino Fury Power" The couple yelled as they morphed before rushing towards the hengemen "You take the group on the left!" Elouise instructed Javi as she split from Javi and ran at the group with the Sporix and  slashed a hengemen before kicking another then taking out two with a punch. Elouise used a hengemen to boost herself up managing to slice one in half and landing on another which she then used against a group of four, She then elbowed one in the chest and kicked it while slicing another. A hengemen tried to use it's lance to attack Elouise but she dodged it before grabbing it and using the lance to lift the hengemen up and throw it to the ground then taking its shield and throwing it at the last remaining hengemen knocking it back and slicing it in half. "Where's the Sporix?" Elouise asked as she looked for it, Javi ran over to her "How'd you let the Sporix get away?" He harshly asked once they both demorphed "I was fighting the hengemen." Elouise defended herself as the others teleported to join them "Hey sorry we're late we only just got the call on the hotline." Zayto apologized " It's fine Elouise let the Sporix escape anyway!" Javi scoffed "What is your fucking problem?" Elouise snapped "Woah let's both chill out okay." Izzy said as she stepped in between the two "I don't need to chill, I'm not blaming him for something he had no control over!" Elouise said "You were fighting the Hengemen surrounding the Sporix and somehow managed to let him escape, Obviously you're to blame!" Javi continued "Fuck you!" Elouise yelled at him before she stormed off "What just happened?" Aiyon asked Ollie and Zayto as Amelia ran after her friend and Izzy tried to calm her brother "I'm still trying to work that out!" Ollie responded, "I think we should get Solon to check them!" Zayto suggested as Javi and Izzy returned to the group "Come on let's get back to the base!" Zayto told the group before teleporting the five away.