3: Reveal

*The Next Day*

Nightfall and OC are going to a restaurant to meet Twilight. Nightfall feel nervous as she imagine that she and OC will be rejected by Twilight. OC, on the other hand, feel serious as she wants her and Nightfall to be approved by Twilight. When they reach at the door, Nightfall sighted.

They went to the table where Twilight is sitting at. The conversation started.

Twilight: Good thing you are here, Nightfall. *Talks to himself* I can't believe that Nightfall found a child.

Nightfall: Good day to you, Senpai. *Talking to herself* This is now my chance to be the wife of Senpai.

Twilight: Is the child there with you? *Maybe the child is too scared to her*

Nightfall: Yes. Come here, lad.

*OC shows herself shyly*

Nightfall: She is still shy Senpai. Have patience with her.

Twilight: *Sighs* Okay. I'll take her as my daughter. *Talks to OC* Are you okay with this?

OC: *Talks to herself* what shall I do? I will say yes to that, but what about Nightfall? I won't be able to succeed her wish. Damn! Have confidence to say tha-

Twilight: Child?

OC: Okay, I'll accept that, but with condition.

Twilight: What is it?

OC: Take that lady as my momma!

Twilight: *Shocked* You mean....

Nightfall: So Senpai, will you take it for the mission? or nah? *Grin*

AT THE APARTMENT

Twilight: *Talking to himself* In the end, I accept this trade. Is this luck? That girl... what a intelligent child. She deserves the praise. Looking at those two, they seem pretty close... or maybe... Is Nightfall forcing the child to become her mother?

OC: Unfortunately, NO.

Twilight: *Gasps* You scared me.

OC: I am the one who choose this by heart. Poppa, don't underestimate your Kouhai... or I mean... Momma. Okey? Also, don't destroy my hopes and expectations up, Poppa. *Walks out*

Twilight: *Sighs*

*TIME: MIDNIGHT*

*OC awakes*

OC: *Yawn* I can't believe it. I am staying at the apartment.

*Person appears*

Person: So how was your life here?

OC: Totally okay. I'm so glad that they adopted me. *Silent for a while* Person, I had a question.

Person: What is it?

OC: Remember the time I was reincarnated, why my body was so cold?

Person: It is because the previous owner of your body died in the streets.

OC: *Shock* I can't believe it.

Person: The previous owner had a difficult life. She was raised at the orphanage. Though the food and shelter are here in there, she was treated as an outcast by all the kids. She had no friends there. They were mean to her. In order for to lose her loneliness, she created an imaginary friend. I exist. Being with her was so much fun.

OC: And then, why this body ended in the streets?

Person: I told her to escape in the orphanage to see the outside. She accepted. We ran. After those days we stayed in the streets, I realized that life was hard outside. There is no good food there and the atmosphere is very cold. Plus, the people were ignorants and gangs are dangerous. Good thing, we managed to keep these away, but because of hunger, she died.

OC: And after a minute, I was there on her body, right? It was the start here.

*OC pauses a little*

Person: What's the matter?

OC: To be honest, it was sad, because in my previous life, I was an outcast too. It was a lifeless end for her, and even for me. I can feel the things around me. So cold and lonely. When I lie down, I wondered.

*OC still mumbles and she started to sleep soundly*

Person: *Smiles at OC*