1: Encounter

***AT THE SIDE OF THE ROAD***

(OC's POV)

I saw her. My favorite character in this series. She looks cool as an aircon. *Mutters* Why would everyone choose that Yor who has as goddamn strength as Goku even if she kills you with her cooking? I'm tired of seeing that woman every time on the screen. Why not her? I know she has a bad attitude but it doesn't mean she is the scum of the series. Why everyone loves tsundere even if their attitudes are trash? *Sighs* Life is so unfair.

Nightfall: Hey, child. What are you muttering about?

*Scares* Ahhh! I'm so sorry. *Runs away*

Nightfall: *Talking to herself* I get it. I am not good with children. I need this for the mission so I can be senpai's wife. I will make advantage since senpai hasn't found a child for her. If I fail, senpai will choose a woman that is better than me. There is no way I can lose. Never forget that senpai is my rival and love. Never forget to do this for senpai.

As Nightfall mutters in her mind, I am surprised that I can read her mind. What is this? I can read minds? I'm surprised.

Nightfall: *Is looking at OC with a cold stare* Are you looking at me?

I am scared to answer but how does she go from the corner to the flower pot that I hide? Suddenly, I hear a scream from a woman. She needs help to get her son back from some men in a car.

Nightfall: *Looks at the chaos* Looks like kidnapping. What on earth is going-

I ran... randomly.... to save... *runs like a horse*

*OC's doing is randomized. That means, she is in deep consciousness. (HER POV IS CHANGED INTO THE NARRATOR)*

Nightfall: *Shocks* She's so fast. I must catch her because she's a rascal. *Runs to chase OC* Where did that girl go? *Sees the OC in the roof* To the roof?! Is she a human? *Talking to herself* Wait first. Come to think of it... maybe... I go to the other side of the road to block the car. I'll call the police.

***MEANWHILE, IN THE CAR***

Man 1: *Laughs* Your mother is not here to save you anymore

Man 2: *Doing a tease to the boy*

Man 3: *Rides the car* We are almost in our destina-

OC smashes the back side of the car. Nightfall is coming to save the boy and she saw the force that smashes the engine. The men go out to fight against them. They fight against the men in the car. OC uses her kicks and Nightfall has the plan to save that boy*

Nightfall: *Sneaks into the car where the boy is going out to escape* Let's head back to safety. You can't walk because they tied your feet. *Cuts the rope with a knife* Don't worry, I will guard you.

*The boy hugged her*

Man 1: How can I attack this kid? Her kicks are- *OC smashes his face*

Man 2: Hey! *Aims OC with a gun* How dare you, run- *Nightfall chops his back using her hand*

Nightfall looks at OC fighting the 3rd man. She was fascinated because of how the way she fights.

Nightfall: *Talking to herself* How does she fight skillfully even though she is a girl living in the streets? Is she a member of a street gang? An assassin? I looked at her earlier, is she a...

Then the third man points out a knife and throws it at the target which is OC.

The Boy: *Shouts* LOOK OUT.

Nightfall runs like a ninja and defends the attack with a knife. Then she attacks the third man with a punch in the stomach.

Nightfall: Take this! *Punch*

The boy heard a siren and shouts:
"Perfect timing! The police are here."

Nightfall: *Pants* It's over.

*OC senses are back.*

OC: What happen? Why I am here? I used it again without noticing.

Nightfall: Are you okay?

OC: I'm fine...

Then the police are here to discuss the situation. Nightfall and the boy explain the happenings. Then the boy and his mother reunited and cry happily. The mother thanks the two for saving her son. The boy also thanks the two for saving him. They waved goodbye.

*****AFTER THE SITUATION*****

Nightfall: *Talking to herself* The trouble is over. I am going... *Look at OC* Will I gonna adopt her? It sounds no good to-

*OC holds her cloth and Nightfall gently pats her hair.*

Nightfall: *Sighs* Okay. I'll take you home.

(OC's POV)

I haven't said anything to Nightfall because of what happened. I must have the courage to say this to her.

Nightfall: *Looks at OC* What's the matter?

I had the urge to say this but please be your daughter!

Nightfall: *SHOCKS*