2: Talk

Nightfall: Child, your grammar is wrong.

OC: *Shocks* What? You are certainly right.

*Nightfall checks OC from head to toe. Suddenly, OC's stomach is growling.*

Nightfall: How many days that you didn't eat?

OC: I don't know.

Nightfall carries OC to the nearest inn. She was questioning herself why she bring the child. She can't believe what she did as she empathizes with the girl who sleeps in the streets.

************* INN *************

As they arrive, Nightfall takes a picture of the girl. She also told OC to take a bath. As OC takes a bath, Nightfall called the organization to check the girl's information. Suddenly, a man came and Nightfall immediately give the picture. Then, the man told her to tell the spy who needs that child for the mission and leaves. Nightfall didn't know if she feels happy because she was helping her senpai or felt pressure because of what she did randomly.

********** BATHROOM **********

OC: *Talking to herself* I can't believe what happen. I reincarnate as a street child, saw Nightfall, saved a boy, and fight alongside her. Then she brought me here. Phew! What a day. I noticed that I can read minds and had this strength. Nice one, Person. *Thinks deeper* Wait first, of all the people in this world, why did Person choose this little girl? Is something wrong with this girl? I wish Person will explain this.

Minutes later, OC finishes taking the bath. Nightfall brought clothes to wear for OC. She wears it and she feels comfortable.

OC: *Talking to herself* It feels like home. *Hugs herself*

Nightfall: Where shall we eat?

OC: Here.

Nightfall: But...

Good thing, OC see a kitchen in the room they stay in.

Nightfall: Ok. I'll buy some goods to cook. Wait for a while. *Leaves*

OC: Well, I am alone again. *Turns around 360 degrees* This place is so comfy. It is not modern though. Anyway, I'm so glad that I changed this story unexpectedly. Fans will be mad at me but I want to make Nightfall feel satisfied. I don't want to see her getting rejected by Twilight because of her cold nature. I'll make Twilight prove that Nightfall is not a bad mother. Even in the original storyline, TWILIGHT IS DENSE TO THAT OVERRATED YOR EVEN THOUGH HE FIGHTS HER 1 V 1. HE DIDN'T NOTICE HER STRENGTH AND SKILLS! What a dense spy.

Nightfall: Did you wait for too long?

OC: *Talking to herself* She's fast!

After that, Nightfall cooks dinner. Then dinner is served.

Nightfall: Sorry for making this. It was simple-

OC: *Suprised* Where did you get the sweet potatoes?

Nightfall: In the nearest market. Good thing the sweet potatoes had a discount.

OC: Let's eat.

Both are eating their sweet potatoes.

Nightfall: *Talking to herself* It's so hot and sweet!

OC: *Talking to herself* It would be better if she bought a sugar but damn, it is so good!

After the dinner, Nightfall made a call. It answered.

Nightfall: *On the phone* Senpai, how was your mission? Did you find a child?

Twilight: As always, I didn't found a child yet. If this continues, my mission... By the way, I heard that you found a child.

Nightfall: You heard it from the agency. We want information about that child. You need her right?

Twilight: You found the child in the streets, right?

Nightfall: Yes. But senpai, she wants me to adopt her and I brought her with me.

Twilight: Then that's it. Meet me tomorrow, okay? Bring that child with you. I want to see her personally and observe her if she is qualified to be in the Eden Academy.

Nightfall: I'm sure she fits your criteria.

Twilight: We'll see.

They end the call.

Twilight: *Talking to himself* Is the child afraid of her? I wish she is fine. Man, I don't want her to be a mother role because of her cold attitude. But... she found a child. Man, I doubt her again.

OC saw Nightfall ending a call. Nightfall goes near OC to ask a question.

Nightfall: What is your name?

OC: I don't know.

Nightfall: Okay... *Talking to herself* Maybe she doesn't want to talk about this.

OC lay down in her bed and Nightfall sits in her bed.

Nightfall: Tomorrow, we will go to a restaurant to meet a person. Get ready.

OC: Umm... but before that, I want to ask. Is that person you call earlier your husband?

Nightfall: *Blushes* N- n- n- no!

OC: Then do your best too, momma. I'm sure you are trying hard as a momma to me. Ok! I'm trying my best as a daughter of yours.

Nightfall remains silent as she listens and observes her. She doesn't understand why OC said this thing.

OC: You know what... I just want to share the bond with the people I love. I want to make people change so that they will not doubt them for who they are. That's why I want him to see how we interact in a momma-daughter way. Right, momma?

Nightfall: *Sighs* okay... The talk's over. Go to sleep, child.

OC: No being ice, momma. It's not mom-like. Ahh... please tell me a bedtime story.

Nightfall: *Sighs* Fine.

As Nightfall reads the story, OC is asleep. When she heard the snore, she stopped reading and placed her blanket on OC. She lay down on the bed and recalled what OC said to her.

Nightfall: *Talking to herself* This child... is trying hard... to captivate us. Good thing she is aware of my attitude. Wait... *Flashbacks of their first meeting* so that's why she is shy and quiet.   What an observant and clever kid she is.