'So am i allowed to go or what?' She asks, interrupting my thoughts. 'I don't know.' I sigh.

'I don't think it's fair, kids my age get to go out all the time.' She huffs. 'I'll ask scarlett.' I say. 'Well we all know she isn't gonna let me so i wouldn't bother.' She slumps down.

We sit in a tense silence for another hour or two, i'd leave but i don't know if i'll get this time again. It's nine o'clock now and Scar hasn't returned.

I ring her phone and she picks up.

'Scarlett when are you coming home?' I ask.
'She isn't yet! We're having fun!' 

'Who is this?' I ask, my heart in my throat. 'It's cobie!' She shouts into the phone.

What the fuck. I thought it was Florence and Evans she was going out with.

'Cobie whose that?' Scarlett giggles from behind her. 'It's lizzie!' She chuckles.

'Hi liz whatcha doin?' A very cheery scarlett says. 'Nothing. Come home, Soon.' I say sternly. 'But we're having fun!' She whines and cobie agrees with her.

'Not up for debate.' I say into the phone and i hang up.

'Why is she at a party with her?' Hannah asks, a look of disgust on her face. 'Cobie isn't even supposed to be there, she told me it was chris and flo.' I say, with my eyebrows raised.

'What the hell?' Hannah looks shocked.

We talk about random things for another hour until we hear a car pull up.

'Is that scarlett?' Hannah asks. I look out the window. 'Yep.' I say as i walk towards the door.

I rush downstairs, greeted by a very drunk scarlett.

'Hey honey!' She slurs as she wraps her arm around me, the alcohol on her breath is incredibly clear. 'Scarlett get off.' I push her away from me. 'What's wrong baby?' She stumbles back, taken by surprise.

'Why were you out with her after you told me it was just florence and evans? Why have you come home violently drunk?' I raise my voice.

'Cobie is my friend.' She says. 'Oh really? Just a friend?' I scoff. 'Yes a very good friend.' She elaborates. 'I think she's more than just a good friend.' I say in almost a whisper.

'No, lizzie she isn't my girlfriend you're my girlfriend. We are just friends.' She's worried but still incredibly drunk.

'Everyone is asking if we are still together. Everyone sees the way she eyes you up and down. You know that's what's going on and yet you still go out with her, you don't try shut down the rumours, you ignore me and hannah, you've done this since we started working again!' I shout.

'Lizzie it's not what it looks like i promise you.'

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I'm stood at the top of the stairs, Lizzie and scarlett are arguing pretty badly, they're both shouting at each other.

'Don't push me away Elizabeth!' Scarlett shouts.

'Don't fraternise with other women knowing that there are rumours of you cheating on me! Four goddamn years and you're starting to ditch me!' Lizzie screams back.

'Lizzie don't do this, Hannah is upstairs.' Scarlett pleads softly.

'Hannah already knows about everything, Hannah was just as shocked when i called my girlfriend and the woman who she isn't supposed to be with picked up her phone.' Lizzie snarls.