Chapter 32: Saturday Part 2

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: I am staying here with you. We need to send something to Jay. Especially since we are trying to be closer to each other.

Jin: Yoongi I am coming with you no matter what you say. I was thinking the same thing.

Hobi: I will stay here with Jungkook. Once this shit is over we will leave and meet you guys in LA. I will give you 3 burner phones. Mark can go with you guys since he speaks English. Mark are you okay with going?

Mark: Yes, of course I am and happy to go with my best friends. I am make sure Yoongi gets all the treatment he needs for the baby.

Yoongi: I am going to miss you guys so much *Yoongi crying* I fucking hate these pregnancy hormones. One moment I am happy and then the next I am fucking crying.

They all laugh at Yoongi.

Hobi: You know your crying because you are going to miss us so much!

Jungkook: What are you going to do without us?

Yoongi: I do not know; I just know I am going to miss you both so much! OMG Jay is going to be so mad because I left. OMG what am I going to do. I cannot have him mad at me. I just need time for myself.

Jungkook: Calm down bro you can be getting like this right now. You got to think about the baby. You can write Jay a letter or maybe call him.

Yoongi: I want to call him and speak with him so he can hear it from me. Kookie can we call him while everyone goes spend time with their lovers.

Jungkook: Yes, we can.

Jin: I am going to go see if Namjoon is still here.

Mark: Same I want to spend time with Bambam before we leave.

Hobi: I am going to go see Jackson before he leaves for this drug meet.

Yoongi: okay see you guys when everyone leaves.

Everyone left Yoongi and Jungkook in Hoseok bedroom. While they all went to spend time with their boyfriends. The two brothers were left alone, and they decided to reach out to Jay. Yoongi was praying that his brother would answer his phone since he is on a mission and maybe super buys. The phone rang three times and Jay picked up before the fourth ring.

Jay: Hey, is everything okay Yoongi!

Yoongi: Hey Jay, it is me and Jungkook and you are on speaker phone.

Jay: Hey baby brothers! What is going on? I know you guys would not call unless it was important.

Yoongi: *starts crying* I...I d.ddon't want you to be mad at me

Jay: why would I be mad at you Yoonie

Yoongi: I am pregnant, and we followed Jimin to cafe where he met his ex at and at first I thought he was choosing me but then they kissed. I can't take it anymore brother. I am tired of the one who is always getting hurt. I told him to make the right choice and I would tell him this special gift. But if he chose wrong then he would have to leave with it the rest of his life. I am leaving with Jin and Mark tonight, and I wanted to let you know. Jungkook and Hobi are supposed to come when this is all over. Please do not be mad at me big brother. I am so sorry, and I did not want this to happen. I should of listen to you, however, I would not have this bundle of Joy growing in me.

Jay: mmhhm! I am not mad at you little bro! I could never be mad at you. I want you to be happy and if you have to leave to be happy then I am so happy with that. I don't want you stay and be unhappy. You deserve all the happiness in the world.

Yoongi: Big brother, when I am ready I will come back to Korea, but I am going far away. I do not want you to know where I am going because that way they cannot do anything to you.