Percy quickly got up and started to walk toward the bathroom. Malfoy asked with a mouth full of food. "wer yuf gon?"

"Forgot some homework."

the moment he left the great hall he started to run to the girls bathroom as fast as he could, but not before seeing something rather unusual off to the right. Professor Quirrell was opening one of the entrances to the castle while using a piece of steak to lure something in. 

But that could be ignored for now his main focus was that he needed to comfort his friend.

It would be a lie to say Percy just walked right in and helped Hermione. It took him some courage and some calculations to enter the girls bathroom. When he did he thankfully was met with a mostly empty bathroom except for a girl who he could hear crying in the last stall.

"Hermione?"

"I said to Leave Me Alone."

"Hermione it's Perseus I came to talk."

"Why would you want to talk with me unless it's for more homework help."

"Is that all you see yourself as?"

"It's true isn't it! Harry and Ron don't see me as a friend just an annoyance and you all you do is study with me and get help with homework, and when you're with Malfoy all you do is act like a jerk."

"Hermione you are not a way to just get homework done." Percy took a deep breath. "The reason why I study with you and do homework with you is because you're good company. You're someone I can talk to when I don't have anybody else to turn to or to understand me."

"As for your supposed friends they would be idiots to miss out on having someone like you by their side." The tears that could be heard earlier have now just become sniffles. "As for the way I act around Malfoy I will tell you why sometime later is that okay?"

Walking out of the stall Percy saw a puffy eyed Hermione. "Thank you Perseus I really needed that, and yes that ok."

"Hey it's just the way you are honestly, also my friends call me Percy."

Perseus got a surprise hug along with a "ok Percy."

it was enough to put a smile on his face until that putrid smell showed up. It smelled like a boys locker room from Dumbledore's time in school and it never got washed.

turning around he saw the thing he smelled. It was Twelve feet tall, its skin was a dull, granite gray, its great lumpy body like a boulder with its small bald head perched on top like a coconut. It had short legs thick as tree trunks with flat, horny feet. It was holding a huge wooden club, which dragged along the floor because its arms were so long.

The thing in front of them started to slowly walk toward them smashing sinks and stalls to the left and right of them.

"Hermione get behind me." he said as he reached in his pocket for riptide only to realize he was in his robes. He could use his powers and use the water to stop it but he couldn't risk exposing himself to Hermione. All he could do was hope that a teacher showed up as he grabbed his wand.

Percy was able to hear the door opened and smiled the professor's were here.

Thats what he thought until he saw the faces of his brother and friend.

"Confuse it!" Harry said desperately to Ron, and, seizing a tap, he threw it as hard as he could against the wall.

The beast turned around looking for the source of the noise blinking stupidly and found Harry then it started to make its way to him.