reason

"Kill Venice"

When i heard that i froze , did i really planned my death? Oo God what will happen if i die then what about my presence in future, won't i be in that world, will i disappear from their life.

I came from my thoughts when i heard gun loading in that bodyguard's hand, he pointed the gun straight to my face , no no no......i don't wanna die, i can't die , i didn't even fix paa and dad's relationship.

"Say bye to the world" that bodyguard said and pull the trigger but in that second fire alarm went off , i don't know how it happened but i took the chance then kick that bodyguard, it's good that it's only one bodyguard in the room so i easily sneaked out.

But to my surprise someone hold my hand and pull me into the strairs , i heard some of vegas's bodyguards were coming to our direction but before i could move that guy holding my hand dragged me into the room.

Everything happened too fast, i couldn't react but when we went into the room my bodyguard instinct came out and i punched that guy , he fell on the floor but when again went near him to punch i saw his face and got shocked.

"Macao" the least person i was expecting here is him but i felt like hugging him,i don't know how did he know i m here but wait....why is he here , did you came here to save me Macao as always you did in the future.

" What the fuck are you doing" i was in my thoughts when he punched me with cursing. How much i missed his cursing, when i again saw his face with that same expression he always gave when he got pissed or angry, i just smiled at him cz he was still in his protective mode showing his fists.

" Are you crazy or something ,did you know i just saved your fucking ass to getting killed " he exclaimed as i was just seeing his face with a smile.

I got up straight and face him " did you do this fire alarm trick " i asked curiously, he rolled his eyes and just nodded

" Thanks Macao " i thanked him and hugged him bcz if it wasn't him i would have dead right now but i wanna know one thing why did he do that.

" Hey bro!! get off me " Macao exclaimed as pushed me away ,well i don't mind cz he doesn't even know about me but atleast he called me bro.

" Can I ask you one thing ?" I said in a low voice as he looked at me from top to bottom and roam his hand on his hairs probably getting annoyed.

" Don't think too much , i don't care about you at all , i just saved you bcz you took hit for my brother and kind a saved him from my dad " he said as i felt so happy, he has been the only one who always caught me whenever i do something thinking nobody's looking , even here he saw me just like future Macao.

" Thank you so much Macao for saving me and sorry for the punch i didn't know that was you " i thanked him again and explained my action i did and he looked away.

" You need to come with me" Macao said as i got confused bcz he's still dad's brother, the mafia's brother, he's not my macao but i don't have any choice cz don't know what will he do if i reject so i did as he said and nodded.

As he got out from the room before my reply so i just follow him and we went out from the event , i didn't got surprised that he knows the secret exit cz he's MACAO and he has every access of electronic devices so i know he hacked the system of this building, well only i know his secret,he told me when i got into my first fight in school, nobody knows that he can do more than we thought not even dad knows about his deeds that many times he bunked the classes.
.
.
.
.
.
.