dad

In Minor family house.....

"Paa..paa khab " vegas called his paa who was in deep thoughts.

"Are you alright" he asked to his father.

"Yeah" his father replied

"Keep your eyes on new bodygard, Porsche" his father added

"Why do you suddenly want m....before vegas could complete his sentence his father said

"Just do as i say" his father blurred out

"Khab paa" vegas said as he has no choice even though he doesn't want to do that

He was stressed out already so he took his bike and went out for a ride.

                ..........Meanwhile.........

In Major family house......

""Aaaaa aaa aaa "" someone was screaming so Venice went towards the sound and found a room from where the voice coming , he peek inside the room.

He saw Porsche ,arm ,pol and tankhun were sitting on a couch and watching p0rn.

" Shiaaa " Venice almost screamed but put his hands on his eyes. " I don't wanna be sinner, paa teach me to behave" he thought to himself.

"Venice " he got startled when someone called his name , he turned around and suddenly blurred out.

" Paa! i didn't see anything , promise" he said when he saw pete standing in front of him.

" What are you saying Venice, and why are you here at this time" pete asked him to which Venice couldn't answer bcz how could he tell him that he was planning something.

" Uhhh....khab khun kinn " Venice bow to kin as soon as he saw him coming there way , which helped him to Dodge Pete's question.

"Thanks to khun kinn otherwise i would be dead by my own paa " Venice thought to himself.

Kinn nodded to him and went inside the room , Venice and Pete was standing at the door as they saw Porsche was hiding behind the couch but

When Venice eyes met with Porsche who was hiding , he made a hand gesture towards Venice to come inside and pointed out his two fingers towards his eyes then to tv , Venice understood that Porsche was inviting him to come and watche p0rn.

Venice shake his head quickly as no and turn to look at pete but he saw pete was already glaring at Porsche.

Kin got out from the room with annoying face and ready to go his room as pete now was kinn's bodyguard he needs to follow him but before he could go he turned to Venice.

"You shouldn't wake at late night,it's not good for health" pete said to which Venice smiled widely and nodded.

Then pete went to follow kinn and Venice was just seeing his paa walking away " why you only care for others paa , you should take care of yourself too " he said as he saw pete went away

then he himself went outside obviously secretly ,that was the thing he was planning , everyone were busy and this is the right time to sneaked out.
.
.
.
.
.

" Seriously! , what could be worse than this " Vegas said in frustration bcz his bike broke down in the middle road and can't move further as he started to check the damage.