REGRET

"Happy Birthday Venice" Rain said happily as Venice started to blush.
He can't deny that he liked rain so much.

Rain his best friend from highschool and now they are 1st year college students in top University.

Today's Venice birthday and there's a huge celebration going on in minor family as everyone are here to celebrate.

Major family and Venice friends all were having fun untill ....
.
.
.

Venice pov_

"Are you all set bro" Macao asked as he saw Venice tensed. "Yeah just little nervous its my first time " Venice Said shyly.

"Come on you can do this just go towards him asked for his hand kneel down infront of him and proposed.. simple "
Macao explain as he was encouraging his brother.

I decided to propose rain today my love of my life, his yes would be my forever gift... Venice thought to himself but the problem is my parents getting into argument from last months and i didn't get the chance to tell them about the proposal.

I thought i would surprise them and rain together so i decided on my birthday i ll do that...may be this can make them happy so they don't fight anymore.

As i was going to call my parents towards their room i heard something crashed, i opened the door and saw my vegas dad pointing gun towards papa pete...

"I hate you vegas you never changed" pete said cried loudly " i don't wanna live with you anymore "

"even I can't live with you, loving you was my big mistake pete" vegas exclaimed holding gun towards pete...

When i saw them arguing i went into between them " please stop this you two it's was all in past it doesn't matter now" I said strictly.

Hearing all the commotion going on in the room everyone gather around there.
"Vegas calm down its your son's birthday today" uncle Kin said this time.

"Shut up kin mind your own business " dad said angrily then he glared to papa " you always be so loyal to major family then why don't you go back there" he said to papa pete.

"I should have chosen Major family over you , now i m regretting it "pete said disappointed

I got panicked seeing that scene it was not supposed to be like this today. i looked towards rain he was frightened by the situation. I don't  know what to do , so i just said in panicked...

"If you guys don't get along then y are you living with eachother " i screamed

I can sense the shocked expressions from everyone, dad put his gun down and said  expressionless..." Right let's get this done now , i ll send the divorced paper "
He said and went out from the room. Papa pete fell on his knees and started crying hard i couldn't do anything at all everything getting fall at once.
Where did it go wrong....
.
.
.
.

.....Flashback.....

"Vegas why didn't you tell me that you are going to join Italians" pete asked
They were arguing on why vegas took decision without consent of pete.

"Don't tell me Mr. Korn told you that " vegas exclaimed as he was getting annoyed that why pete always listen major family and not trust him.

"That's not the point vegas , now we have a family you can't just involve in unnecessary missions" pete explained

"What do you mean unnecessary, i already lost everything and now i just want to do something big so that no one can say that i m powerless i need my reputation "vegas said angrily