first sight

"ooo god i m late again" i was running through the hall untill..

"Ouchh!!

I collide with someone but before he could touch the ground i hold him , his back head was on my hand with closed eyes he hold me tightly as i couldn't move , looked like time stopped and i could hear the soft music in background.

He opened his eyes and there it is.... first sight,our eyes met and my heart beat pumped up, his face looking ethernal as i i moved my eyes from his eyes to his pink lips.

Ringggg ringggggh.......

My phone rang and i got my senses back , "umm sorry phi i was in a hurry " he said as he slipped from my hands and bow then went to other side , i didn't notice my phone was still ringing so i picked it up and answered the call.

Hello....
Helloo....?

"Get up Veniceeee !! It's time to go " i looked at my phone as someone pushed me and i fell on the floor with my one leg on bed?

I scrubbed my eyes to see around clearly and ooo shitt...was i dreaming ? As i saw paa tried to wake up Porsche uncle.... ooohh yeah i m at past and i dreamed about rain , the first interaction between us was that collide , i am missing him now.

"you two, the minor family is coming for today's meeting get your asses up!" paa said as i come out from my thoughts
....dad will be here.

Great!! It could work i should do this to paa and dad (smirk) let's get this time your first sight love dad and it will be paa not Porsche ehh.

[ A:N -Let me clear this.....paa means pete and dad means vegas for Venice so if i wrote only paa and dad plz don't get confused ]
.
.
.
.
.
As i got ready paa told me and Porsche that there would be minor family meeting today so we have to behave properly , good it's right time to execute my plan.

We were going through the corridor , Porsche started to annoy me by asking about my yesterday as a trainee but i backfired him by saying " let's talk about you Porsche what did you do last night party huh...got drunk " as his eyes become big.

"H..how did you know about last night, only main bodyguards knows that you weren't invited there "

I know more than anyone Porsche uncle, i thought to myself.

"I have my ways as i already know about your mermaid scene , ooo i should saw you in that costume " i teases him

" Umm just forget it , you are so annoying" he exclaimed and walked ahead of me, thank God he leave me finally ,as i m already exhausted from my yesterday training which i passed obviously bcz my dad already trained me more than that.

Now we are lined up together at main gate to welcome minor family , paa was standing between me and Porsche and i m ready to start my plan , i looked over to paa and smiled to him then he came closer to me and

" Why are so clumsy Venice" he said and started to fixed my tie as i was just admiring him , paa always took care of me , i like this feeling " thanks for always taking care of me " i said

" Is there something wrong " paa asked as i divert my eyes from him.

" No everything is fine" , if not i ll make it fine ,i thought to myself

As i was in my thoughts two luxury cars stopped in front of us as Porsche was talking with paa about minor family.

"Good luck Venice" i wished myself as my eyes focussed on the car's door as i strated to feel nervous? then someone got out of the car "dad"
Waiittt.....dad!!