Episode 147 : Kartik Is Astounded

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading...!!

(The last scene has been changed and rewritten. Kindly read it again)

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

The episode starts with a bright morning in Goenka Villa.

It is 10 a.m. in the morning.

The scene shifts to the living room:-

Everybody is busy with the preparation for Teej Puja.

The living room is being decorated for the celebration that will be held in the evening.

Everyone is busy with their assigned chores.

Swarna is instructing the staff, when Surekha approaches her.

Surekha(approaching Swarna): Bhabhi...mene pandit ji se baat kar li hai..unhone Teej ki katha ka muhurat de diya hai...

Swarna(turning to her): Kitne baje ka muhurat diya hai pandit ji ne??

Surekha: Shaam 7 baje ka...

Swarna: Theek hai...maaji jab aayegi tab unhe bata denge...ussey pehle, jitni bhi ladies aane wali hain, unhe muhurat ke baare mei inform kardo, taaki baad mei koi pareshani na ho...

Surekha(nodding): Ji bhabhi...

She turns to leave when both of them hear the honk of Kartik's car.

Swarna: Lo...yeh log bhi aa gaye...

Both of them turn towards the door.

After a while, Kartik- Naira, Shubham - Trisha, and Suhasini walk in through the door.

Kartik had wrapped his arm around Naira's shoulders, while his other hand clutched Naira's hand tightly. A worried countenance was plastered across his face as his gaze was fixed on Naira.

Naira didn't look in a great state either. She looked dizzy and weak. She almost had no strength to walk.

The others were walking closely to Naira, ensuring that she was alright.

Witnessing the scene in front, Swarna and Surekha hurried towards Naira.

Surekha(concerned): Naira...kya hua tumhe??

Swarna(concerned): Tum theek toh ho na?

Naira looks at her mother-in-law. Her throat was too sore to respond anything to her.

Swarna(looks at Kartik): Kartik...kya hua hai isey? Kuch to bolo...

Kartik(trying to be calm): Maa...Maa main sab batata hoon...aap please pehle thodi jagah dijiye...