Chapter 40: Ultimate Moves!

It was the next day after moving, as the students were sitting in the classroom as Aizawa explained what they were going to do that day.

Aizawa: I guess I mentioned yesterday that class A will now be focusing on getting their provisional licenses.

Everyone: Yes sir!

Aizawa: A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Which makes it pretty obvious that the exam one has to pass in order to receive them, is extremely difficult. Even the provisional license has a passing rate of just 50% each year. That's why today, we'll have each of you come up with at least two-

The teacher gets interrupted as the door is slammed open and Midnight, Cementoss and Ectoplasm were standing in the doorway.

Midnight: -ULTIMATE MOVES!

Kirishima/Kaminari: Ultimate Moves?

Ashido/Kaminari: It's like a real school thing, and yet...

Kirishima/Sero: It's a normal superhero thing!

Ectoplasm: "Ultimate"! This means that this move will get you a sure win!

Cementoss: A move, so ingrained into your body that the others can't copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent.

Kazuma: Ultimate... Moves..?

Kazuma looks at his arms, as the painful memory of the fight comes back to his mind, making the boy wince a bit.

Aizawa: proceed logically, *stares at Kazuma* and rationally. Change into your costumes and meet mein gym Gamma.

---

The students changed into their costumes as they all headed to the said location to see Aizawa and the other 3 teachers standing there.

Aizawa: Welcome... to Gym Gamma, also known as the "Training Dining Land", or TDL for short.

Cementoss: I came up with the idea for the facility, terrains and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's the dining part.

Kazuma: I have to... I have to get a hold of that form... I have to get stronger... to protect everyone... to be a hero... like dad, like Ryuko-nee, and like... I have to get stronger.

Kirishima then slaps the back of the boy's head, bringing the boy out of his thoughts.

Kazuma: Huh? What happened?

Kirishima: You zoned out, you kept staring at your arms, and didn't say a word throughout the whole thing, are you sure your injuries are okay man?