Chapter 31: Quirk Training

It was now the second day of the training camp and it was 5:30 in the morning, as the students of Class 1A had gathered outside. Many of them were still, sleepy, but Kazuma, Iida, Midoriya, Shoto and surprisingly Bakugo were completely awake. Kazuma walked over to Izuku as they waited for their teacher.

Kazuma: Morning buddy!

Izuku: Oh, Kageyama. Good Morning!

Kazuma: So... what's the deal with you and Uraraka?

Hearing this, Mina forgot all her sleep as she looked at the two boys' interaction.

Izuku: Wha-What do you m-mean? There's no d-deal with me and U-Uraraka.

Kazuma : *smirking* yeah, ok I believe you buddy. Anyways, good luck on whatever we're doing today.

Kazuma walked back as he saw Ashido grinning at him. Kazuma returned her grin with one of his own.

Ashido: So you want in?

Kazuma: Depends. Who're our comrades?

Ashido: Toru, Jirou and Yaomomo. So... you want in?

Kazuma: Count me in.

The two started grinning and slouched, while rubbing their hands together as Sero stepped away from them in fear.

Suddenly, Aizawa came up in front of the students.

Aizawa: Good Morning class! Today we'll begin training camp to increase your strength. The goal of this camp is to increase everyone's strength, along with which, help them gain their provisional license. It is to prepare you to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So then, Katsuki...

Aizawa then tossed a ball to Bakugo, it was the one they used for the quirk apprehension test back at the start of the semester.

Aizawa: Throw it using your quirk. Your previous record was 705.2 metres. Let's check your improvement.

Bakugo then swings his right arm.

Bakugo: GO TO HELL!!!

The ball flew away as a beep came up on Aizawa's device, which gained the attention of the students, including Bakugo.

Aizawa: Hmm... 709.6 metres.

Kazuma was surprised to hear that Bakugo of all people hadn't had much of an improvement, per say, as Kazuma expected the distance to be a kilometre or something now.

Aizawa: *ahem* it's been about 3 months since your start at UA. Through various experiences, you have definitely improved. Butnthose improvements have mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. As you can see, your quirks haven't exactly improved all that much. That's why, starting today...

Aizawa gave the students a horrifying grin and a thumbs-up.

Aizawa: We'll be working on improving your quirks. It's gonna put you to the brink that you would wish you were dead. Butntey not to actually die.

---

Class B came out to the field, led by Vlad King, their homeroom teacher.

Kendo: Develop our quirks?

Vlad: Class A is already doing it. Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so this semester will be the time for Class B to shine. You got that?

Tokagi: Even if you do say that we're about to develop our quirks just like that, there's 20 of us, all having different sorts of quirks. So how are we supposed to know what to develop and how?