Night 2 :That F&®©℅# Fox!

[Pictures found in Game jolt community, by GuP&TO]

I was getting restless, Foxy had an odd look on her face, she had her hook on her face and one hand out towards me. Her eyes though were the thing that really scared me. Still she was super hot, better than Chica who's just straight up creepy.

Mike: Foxy are you ok?

Foxy: There's so much we need to explore Mike. 

She looked like she was drunk. Can they get drunk? She then started to sing a song.

Foxy: Did you like it?

Mike: What was the part about the guard?

Foxy: Don't worry about it. *waves hook around*. 

Foxy: I should run, gotta make sure they don't expect anything.

Mike: Hurry back. 

 I  peaked out the curtain and saw Bonnie walking down the hall. I wonder what happened to her yesterday. "dubbed dub dub duub dubbb ddub," Foxy sang. She pushed me back away from the curtains. But before she did I noticed the out of order sign. How long had that been there?

Foxy: You saw the sign.

I nodded and then she started to explain what happened a couple months ago. Some man with a grenade tried bombing the pizzeria so she stuck her hook into his head when she caught wind of his plan. The grenade was already active and exploded between her and the dead man. People were more worried about the man than Foxy and the fact she prevented a bigger incident. She was put out of action and the only reason she was out yesterday was because of those kids. 

Mike: No one complained?

Foxy: Everyone! But the kids came together and convinced all the parents to let me watch over them.

Foxy: They even gave me a community service medal after that.

Mike: Sad I missed it. But one question.

Foxy: What?

Mike: Why were you attacking me? Planning to at least.

Foxy: You're a perv like the other guards.

Mike: How am I a perv?  Tell me, I wanna know. (=-=)

Foxy: Okay maybe you are a little different than the past ones. Now lay in bed with me.

Mike: *blushing* W..what?

Foxy: You're in my cove so do as I say or I will give you to the others.

I did as she said and laid in the small futon with her. She pressed into me with her warm  body. And then she unbuttoned her shirt revealing holes in her skin from what I presumed was the grenade from her story. Before I realized it she was patting my head trying to make me fall asleep...it was working too. 

Freya: Foxy! Where are you?!

Foxy: *scoffs* I'll be honest, she annoys me sometimes.

Foxy's POV

I was just getting comfortable with Mike before Freya started yelling for me. I buttoned up my shirt and stepped out my cove to have Freya pacing around with black eyes and white pupils...still.

(A/N, she has the eyes of a spider and it freaks me out

(A/N, she has the eyes of a spider and it freaks me out.)😣😖             

Freya: I need you to sniff out the Night guard.

Foxy: You want me to sniff him out?

Freya: I know you can smell better than the rest of us. Also have you seen Bonnie?

Foxy: Saw her near the office awhile ago. Said something about lettuce.

Freya: Lettuce?

Foxy: I think you should try and focus on her instead of the Night guard.

I think I got her. She was pacing around which was usually the sign that she was debating on something. She finally stopped and went back to her normal eyes, she looked for Bonnie after I waved goodbye but when I went inside my cove I couldn't find Mike.

Foxy: Mike? Where are ya?

Mike: I'm up here.

I looked up and saw him clinging to the curtain rails along with his feet planted on the wall as if he were some type of spy or something. He's quite funny. If only they knew he wasn't a bad guy, he isn't a perv like the others. He is the complete opposite...I don't think he likes us to much. 

Mike: What's with the long face?

Foxy: Just thinking. Question!

Mike: Uhm shoot.

Foxy: Did you like us before we ya know, tried to rip you limb from limb?

Mike: You were going to dismember me?

Foxy: Answer the question.

Mike: No not really.

Foxy: What did we do? *holds his hand*

Mike: Wasn't you until last night. It was the original animatronics, especially your original.

He called me an animatronic...I don't like that. I smacked him in the head and he fell over unconscious.

Foxy: A bit to hard..sorry, but I prefer if you call me a girl, even if you were mentioning the original Foxy.

*6A.M. Bell* 

Foxy: Well I guess you'll be with me until you wake up.

I pulled him into my futon and cuddled him, being out of order has its perks I guess.

Foxy: Can't wait to see what will happen today.

(A/N Short I know)