(Morning after Night 1)

I went over to the employees lounge to clock in since I hadn't done that before, I don't know if it was necessary or not since my boss knew I was here, I just put the card up and shrugged it off as something I didn't need to attend to. When I went Infront of the main stage I was greeted by a woman with long black hair and grey eyes, those eyes are nothing I've ever seen before in my life. 

Cassandra: Hello! You're the new nightguard I see.

Mike: Yeah got the job quite suddenly, didn't expect having to work as soon as I got it.

Cassandra: You don't look tired. Do you just stay up from 12 to 6am on a regular basis?

Mike: Mmm, you could say I used to and just never lost the habit.

Cassandra: Well I know you probably wanna go home but my co-worker Jaelyn is sick and she usually helps me prep the place for all the other workers, including the girls.

Mike: I'll help you, but you have to deal with the girls.  *Tilts head*

Cassandra: Thank you! Ehh...what's your name?

Mike: Schimdt, Mike Schimdt. And not the other guy.

Cassandra: Other guy?

Mike: Some people confuse me with Michael Afton.

Cassandra: Who?

Mike: Just another kid in the wrong family.

Cassandra: Oh ok. Shall we start?

Mike: Yeah. What should I do first?

Cassandra: Well Freya has one of her piano pieces scheduled today so you could roll out the piano.

Mike: Freya? Who's that?

Cassandra points up at who I thought was called Freddie. I was dumbfounded. Why would they call it Freddie Fazebear's Pizzeria if her name was Freya?

Mike: So who's Freddie Fazebear?

Cassandra: *chuckles*Freya is Freddie, but nobody really calls her that because she prefers Freya.

Mike: Oh ok I didn't know that.

I got shivers up my spine, even when someone else was with me and the sun was peaking over the horizon more and more as time progressed I still couldn't help but feel scared. I went backstage and pulled out the grand piano trying to keep my distance from the animatronics. I almost butt bumped Freya and I could tell she was awake because of how her microphones' tripod was shaking. I hurried along setting up the notes and the chair before literally hopping of the stage not even bothering to take the stairs. 

Cassandra: Mike where are all the chairs at? I just noticed there weren't any set up.

Mike: I put them in the hall next to Pirate's Cove.

 Cassandra: You don't have to do that Mike, we usually just leave them out. 

Mike: Sorry, I'll get them back in place.

I set up the chairs which took me about half an hour because they kept sticking to each other in pairs of two. Once I finished the task Cassandra gave me a man in black entered the building.

Cassandra: Hey Sas'x! 

(Trying to make their name look...real to say SassyEX)

Sas'x: Hello Cassandra, Mike. How was your night shift?

Mike: It was kind of different from my last job. Foxy came out immediately.

Sas'x: That not like her, she usually comes out after Monday. Sorry for not mentioning how they...you know, roam. Did you not get the phone call?