Sick days

Freddy's POV:

Y/N took a bite of the sandwich... then another... and another... and soon it was gone. I watched her sit there for a minute, she was processing something, then she started clutching her belly and groaning. Blood poured from her mouth, she coughed and gagged, tears hit the floor while her chest heaved arrhythmically and I knew she'd be gone soon... But was this really what I wanted? She's only been nice to me... What have I done?! How stupid am I?! I started shaking before picking  her up. She was cold, her eyes dull, her body limp... I shut my eyes tight to avoid the sight. 

"Freddy?... Freddy!"

I was in the kitchen, holding the pills, the sandwich wasn't yet made, and there next to me was Y/N shaking my arm. She was warm, her eyes bright, her body stiff from worry. She was alive, she was fine, except from her voice sounding slightly odd... The bottle fell from my grip as I embraced Y/N tightly. She hesitated for a short moment before returning the affection. "Why did you have those?" She asked, looking at the capsules scattered on the floor. "I- I was just... seeing what they were cupcake" My voice wasn't very confident, even a blind person could see through my lies, and Y/N certainly could... She pushed away from me and stared into my eyes, searching for the truth... I wouldn't let her find it. I shifted my gaze back to the pills dispersed along the wooden floor. "I should clean these up..." After changing the subject, I lowered to my hands and knees to begin picking up the pills. 

I finished soon while Y/N kept looking down at me, her stare was unsettling... What if she somehow knew what I was really doing with those pills? No... She's smart but not a psychic or telepathist. I could feel a sensation in my stomach... It was almost like butterflies, but they were the kind you got when you were nervous. My ears drooped but my facial expression kept the happy demeanor, though clearly it was hoax. 

    Y/N's POV:

Freddy was acting strange, he was hiding something... 'What though? Why'd he really have those pills-' Your thoughts were cut off by more growling in your stomach and remembered the raging hunger growing inside you. "Uggghh..." You let out another groaning sound. Freddy stood and picked you up off your feet then put you back on the couch before returning to the kitchen. The pain in your stomach was awful. You kept tossing and turning, searching for comfort and relief but none was found till you ate the sandwich Freddy prepared for you. Once again the bears cooking skills exceeded your own leaving you baffled. 

"Thanks Fred, I needed that" He laughed slightly, "I knew you did lambchop" He smiled at you, flashing his teeth. You laid down on the couch again and stared at the ceiling, "Something else wrong Y/N?" He was looking down at you slightly worried again, "No Fred, I'm fine" You never moved your eyes away from the ceiling. You grabbed the remote and turned on another crime documentary to fill the overwhelming silence. Freddy watched attentively, you knew he was probably checking for accuracy or something weird like that. After a few minutes the TV started to sound like gibberish, your vision was hazy, and  you felt tired. You closed your eyes and waited patiently to be running around in your dreams.

  Freddy's POV:

I looked at Y/N and saw her eyes shut tightly. Had she fallen asleep again? Was she feeling okay? I don't know very much about the rest cycles of humans but something about her constant drowsy state set me up to be a bit worried about her health, maybe I should take her temperature just to be safe... I took out a thermometer I had with me before getting to my hands and knees in front of Y/N. I gently opened her mouth and slid in the thermometer inside under her tongue. I waited for around 23.7 seconds before hearing the soft beeping noise indicating the instrument had successfully measured her temperature. 102.7, Y/N's burning up... I removed the thermometer from Y/N's mouth, cleaned it off and put it back with all the other haphazardly items I carried.

I obtained some Advil for Y/N to help with the fever and made hot tea incase she had a sore throat. I'm glad she's resting, when I used to deal with kids, they tended to get a bit fussy when I told them 'rest was best when you're sick' and usually wouldn't go down without fighting. Y/N however, didn't fuss or complain... she's a good girl! She didn't deserve to feel sick... I got a blanket for Y/N and laid it over her but turned on the ceiling fan. I set the tea and Advil on the coffee table for when she woke up and began to walk back to the garage. 

"Freddy..? Where are you going?" I could hear the restlessness and raspy sounds in her voice. "No where, cupcake" It was clear that she wanted the company of someone, not specifically me but she didn't seem to mind the fact that I was her only option. I sat in front of her again, "How are you feeling lambchop?" She sighed dramatically, "Awful" Clearly she wasn't feeling well but she was definitely over exaggerating things. I handed over the medication and tea which she gladly took. I stroked her back up and down, I personally have never understood how or why, but humans seemed to find the gesture comforting and Y/N was no exception. Y/N's eyes fluttered before shutting once more. I didn't want to leave before but now I simply couldn't! I wasn't going to move till her parents were home.