Happy Birthday Y/N

You stayed in your bed yesterday as you'd planned. You had slept till 11 AM and watched movies and practiced guitar the rest of the day before you mom brought you dinner, but today though, today was your special day! The thought made you smile and you heard your door open.

"Happy birthday, Y/N!" Your parents shouted from your door frame. You giggled and tiredly raised your arms into the air, "I'm 20 now!" You cheered loudly making your parents laugh. You stood up and tried to walk down stairs but your mom gently grabbed your arm and giggled. "Not so fast angel!" Your mom said, "Your father has to make sure everything is in place~" She shot your father a look before the two of you watched your dad disappear down the stairs, leaving you and your mom laughing. You heard something strange coming from downstairs though... You tried to catch a glimpse of what it was but your mom covered your eyes, "Be patient Y/N!" You waited a few more minutes there before hearing your dad come up the stairs. 

"Alright, Y/N, everything's ready!" Your mother uncovered your eyes and led you downstairs where you were met with streamers, balloons, your favorite lunch, a cake, and a card. You hugged your parents tightly, "Thank you guys so much! You didn't have to do all this!" Your parents returned the affection happily, "It's your special day, hun" your mom began, "You deserve the world!" Their words hit you deeply and you hugged them tighter. The three of you eventually released the embrace and started to celebrate. You ate lunch together, had a bit of cake, then opened the card but... the card wasn't just wishing you happy birthday, it had some instructions... "Go to the garage...?" You turned and looked at your parents but all they did was giggle and smile, leaving you confused. You followed the card's odd instructions and went out to the garage. You saw a tarp covering a large object and you stared at it quizzically. Your father walked up to it and pulled off with a swift motion, revealing the bear from the other night.

You were in shock but your dad pried you back to reality when he came up to you and gave you a light shake, "Surprise, sunshine!" Your dad had a big smile on his face, clearly pleased with himself. "How though? Wasn't he supposed to be smashed?" You asked. "Well..." your dad said, "I'm in charge of doing the smashing and told John I'd get rid of him tomorrow, and technically, I did! Instead on smashing the poor guy, I brought him home for my baby girl to play with." He teased while ruffling your hair. You giggled and pushed his hand away.

You sat in front of the robot and examined him. "What are ya' going to do with him, princess?" Your dad asked. "I'm not sure..." You thought for a moment, "But I think I've found what to this summer~" You said and used your hand to lift up the bears face, it looked like it's eyes were glowing, though you brushed off the idea and assumed it was probably the lighting. The metal felt less jagged then it had appeared, it was smooth, very smooth. You started to use your thumb to stroke the bears cheek, smiling at it, the cold metal felt nice against your warm hands. "I'll take good care of you, I promise." Your dad looked at you with confusion, after you reassured the bear it was in good hands, and you felt his stare, causing you to turn and look at him. "Found yourself a boyfriend already, huh Y/N?" Your dad and mom shared a laugh. You blushed in a light shade of red and scowled at the both of them, "Sorry darling" Your mom let out another quiet laugh, "We'll leave you be for now, let us know if you need something!" Both your parents left and closed the door behind them, leaving you alone with the bear. 

You stayed in the same position, continuing your light strokes, while you tried to figure out what to do with the bear. You looked down at it's chest and noticed that it seemed able to open, or rather, it was supposed to. You learned that after trying yourself to open it to no avail. Out of curiosity, you got up from your spot and opened your toolbox, something you'd bought a while back but hadn't used much, and rummaged though it till finding a chisel and crowbar. You had tools for every occasion inside of it. Sitting back in your previous spot, you used the chisel to chip away rust from the door, trying your best to be gentle. Soon, you thought you had done enough slaving and picked up the crowbar, starting to pry open the hatch. It worked and it opened, but it was quiet dim, you stuck your head in to try and see what secrets could lay hiding, but instead, you felt a large hand shove you further in. Before you could protest, there was a loud thud and everything went dark.