Chapter Two: Attack On Leftover Men [Part Two]

21 year old Leonardo Todd: A once normal human until mutagen transformed him into a jet black dreadlock: Amber black eyed: Giant size mutant turtle: found himself emerging from the rubble of an old sewer where he resided since he lost his house after he lost his job: "Augh...." He shook his head: "What happened?" He sniffed the air: "Oh yeah....Now I remember...." The smell of cold dead corpses filled the sewers. For some odd reason: Leonardo was attacked by Vampires. Leo didn't know why or for what: but it was possible that one of the female vampires infected him before he was tossed aside like some turtle rag-doll: "To figure out what's going on...I'm going to need some artillery. And some new clothes."

==============================================================================

"AUGH!" Miles crashed: his crater: found in the heart of Downtown Opal City.

Yashima landed five feet away from Mile's crater: "Chōsen o matteita. Ē to. ... Yomi to mitsuki wa anata o tsukare sasemashita. ... Watashi wa mairuzu de yoroshīdesu ka?"

"I'm not tired yet." Miles climbed out of the crater: his clothes tattered: his body sore and screaming at him to stop: his nose and mouth: bleeding. He spat out blood in his mouth and blew blood out of his nose: "Besides: you haven't won yet." He glared Yashima down: clenching his fist.

Yashima sighs: "Saigomade hankō. Tadashi, anata no hankō wa yoke rarenai mono ni tsunagaru dakedesu. Anata wa watashi no otto, mairuzu puraimu ni narimasu. Soshite, anata wa anata no tsuma to shite watashi no tewonigirudeshou." She aims her massive hammer at Miles

"Tch!" Miles snarled: "Don't talk so boastful just yet!" Making hand signs: "KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!" Miles created a horde of Shadow Clones: each one ready to fight the good fight. The fight that would be either do or die: "Bring it Yashima! May the best one win!"

Yashima smirked: "Suru yotei" She sprinted towards Miles: her hammer aimed to finish iles off and make him her husband: out of nowhere: Yashima crashed into Opal Plaza.

"Sorry that it took so long." Connor Prime: the older brother: told Miles: "I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long little brother."

"Took you long enough." Miles huffed: dropping the shadow clones: collapsing to the ground: only to be caught by his brother: who ran off with the unconscious Miles on his shoulder.

============================================================================

" Kuso." Yashima snarled: emerging from the damaged building: "Mairuzu ni kyōdai ga iru to wa omowanakatta. Tsumari, hokanohito-tachi wa, puraimaru/ oshuan no kettō no yori ōku no shison de happīendo o mukaeru chansu ga aru to iu kotodesu. Kore ni tsuite karera ni hanasu no ga machi kiremasen! Hokanohito mo watashi to onaji kurai kōfun surudeshou!"