Introduction

Picture this: It's the year 2030. Most of humanity was cut in half. 90% of average men stayed to themselves while the 10% of men were in harems with women that were available for Harem circles. These said men reproduced with these women and adored them and cherished them. They laughed at the average men who had no woman in their lives.

What they didn't know was that 40% of men had created Artificial wombs. 15% of Men had Female waifus with artificial wombs. 25% of men had neither and focused on their goals and aspirations. However....The sons that were born through artificial wombs, these sons and the 25% of men that were in their mid-to-late twenties were being spied on by....Believe it or not....Isekai women and Anime women...

Isekai women that came from the Dragon Tribes: Turtle Tribes: Vampire Tribes: and the dangerous Goblin Tribes. Anime women that came from shows such as: Serkirei: RWBY: Kill LA Kill: Little Witch Academia: and Sailor Moon.

In the year 2030, Octativus Industries were able to help the human race prolong their lives by upgrading them with safe-metallic implants that would decrease their aging process. Basically transforming the human race into Bionic Androids. This allowed the human race to discover hidden potentials, limitless energy, etc.

=============================================================================

Our Story begins with 28 year old Luke Grayson. Luke was a Bionic Android that was within the 25% category. Luke was born on August 7th, 2002. He rocked amber brown skin, Hazel Brown eyes, Jet black dreadlocks and a lean physique. Luke had hobbies: Art: Singing: Sewing: Cooking: Sports: Etc. He didn't have time for dating or the idea of marriage. He stayed to himself and focused on his goals. While living in Milwaukee, riding his bike to work, stopping in mid stride due to a portal that appeared out of thin air, Luke eyed the portal until something manifested out of it: "What the hell is going on?" He asked him: putting his bike in park: eyeing the mysterious people that were coming out of the portal: "Oh...No...." The 5'11 man took a battle stance: "Invaders." He snarled to himself: "What are you doing on our planet!?"

".....Gorthu Tomeyah Uhre Forkuyo." (So....This is planet earth...Dimension number 785) The leader of these winged Dragon humanoid women was the Queen of the Dragonoids: Kuyuma was her name. She stood tall: around 8 feet tall. She held an amazonian physique: rocked long blonde hair and her eyes were ruby green: "Guyth Nork Yah'her Aru?" (Who are you?)

"I don't understand what you're saying, or where you've come from": Luke unleashed a mystic aura: "But if you're here to threaten this planet, then you and your hordes of followers are going to have to go through me First!"

"Arku Noguma F'hare?" (Are you challenging me?) "F'hare Quken No Dragonoid'hoya?" (Me: Queen Of The Dragonoids?) "Weku Arkva. Draganoid'hui! Savkva No Agarmo! Descuth De Fortaketah!" (Very Well Then. Dragonoids! Leave us! Search this planet for the men that will grant you happiness for all of time!)

Luke saw the Dragonoid followers: who were women: scattering themselves throughout the four corners of the earth. "Oh No You Don't-" Before Luke could do anything: a fist from The Kuyuma forced Luke to defend himself. Skidding away only 5 feet from the Queen of the Dragonoids: Luke snarled at his opponent.

"Kuye....Kuye....Ohgu Normihe..." (Interesting....Interesting....My punch only pushed you five feet away from me...) Kuyuma grinned: "Sawe-Tomi Gavka Forkholi." (I have finally met my match.) "Ficklehu Draga Norma..." (Let us see what else you are capable of...)

==============================================================================

While Luke was challenged by Kuyuma: A young man named Miles Prime was defending himself and his sons from a woman named Mitsuki/ Sekirei 39: "Omoshiroi...... otoko sekirei ga derunara omae no sukiru wa sekireida...... dō demo ī...... kono tatakai, omae no te de ore no te o kimeru...... kono tatakai o ajiwaou! Mairuzu puraimu..." Mitsuki giggled: wielding her whip that cracked the closer she got to Miles.

"Papa!" Alex stood in front of his father: Despite being only 7: "I'll help you Papa!"

"Yeah!" Malachi stood beside Alex: ready to defend their father: "We're not cowards! Let's kick her butt!"

"Alex. You take Malachi and run. Get help. Find an officer on duty." Miles was taking his sons out on his day off from his construction job. They were doing well in school and that called for a reward. On top of that: Alex and Malachi always hung out with their Uncle: Who was married to a female robot named Amber. Miles came from an ancient bloodline like his brothers. The Primal Bloodline or the Bloodline of the primes was the name of their bloodline. The Primals were the first ever androids to ever walk among humans, look like humans, etc. They also had potential that allowed them to wield the Elements: Magic: or Chakra. Their Father was the last full blooded Primal due to reasons. Their mother came from an ancient bloodline called the Oshuans. Their bloodline dealt with sacred powers gifted unto them to live as long as they desired. Their sacred powers could also amplify their mobility and strength. Her name was Emilia. She was the last of the Oshuan bloodline. Only Connor [35] : Carter [33]: Mattheo:[28] And Miles [25] were the only survivors left from BOTH extinct- remarkable-species.

"But what about you Papa!? We can't let you fight the mean lady by yourself!" Alex argued

"Don't argue with me, Son." Miles replied: "Leave. I worked so hard for you two to come into this world without the need of a female's womb, I will not let the two of you jepordize your lives: your futures: for mine." Miles pushed his sons aside: "Now go! Find help! If not from the officers then find one of your uncles! Go!"

"......Come on Malachi." Alex grabbed Malachi's hand and pulled him away: "Papa can fight her unless we do what he says."

"Papa!" Malachi shouted: "Papa!"

"I'll be fine Malachi!" Miles told the boy: "Now do as I say! Stick with your brother and go!"

"Anata no kodomo-tachi o kibarashi to shite tsukatte, anata o watashi no sonzai no mae ni taosu koto ga dekita. Shikashi, sorekara. ... Sore no doko ga tanoshī nodesu ka?" Mitsuki told Miles as he fully focused on Mitsuki

"Is that a fact?" Miles didn't speak Japanese: but he understood what she said to him

"Tan'naru jijitsude wa naku, yoku shira rete iru jijitsu... Josei no honshō ga dorehodo kashikoi ka o kangaeru to..." Mitsuki didn't speak English: but she understood it: "Sa~a... gaki-domo o nuki ni shite... odorou ka?"

Miles ripped off his tattered shirt: summoning his Chakra to the surface: he stared Mitsuki down: "Ladies first." Miles snarled 

================================================================================

Los Angeles CA:

"AUGH!" The body of Oshua Grayson slammed through various shops within Marina Del Rey Mall. Oshua Grayson was not related to Luke Grayson. Oshua had his own family, siblings,etc. Oshua, like possibly the other 25% of men was a android. He was out with his friends, enjoying himself. And all of a sudden....Out of nowhere....Hell broke loose: a mysterious woman emerged from a portal: grabbed Oshua: and tossed the 25 year old man through various shops: leaving him to create a crater within Target's super-center.

"Ow......" He remarked: crawling out of the crater

"Oshua. ... Oshua. ... Oshua. ... " A woman rocking blonde hair approached him: Gauntlets aimed at his direction: "Jibun no unmei ni sonaete jikan o tsuiyasubekidatta andoroido no haiburiddo ~..... Shikashi. ... Anatade sae junbi sa rete inakatta to omoimasu kono tame ni... Anata no unmei no tame ni... Subete no hito no unmei no tame ni! ... Shikashi, sorekara. ... Emono ni chansu o ataeru koto wa tsuneni subarashī kotodesu... Soshite sono kyōfu o kakunin suru. ... Kyōfu hoshoku-sha ni tabe rarete......."