Five.

Louis - pov.

"What do you want to do today Cliff?" I was talking to my dog now. Liam was here earlier for breakfast and we ate eggs together before he decided that he wanted to go to the gym. And for Liam his gym sessions can take up to 2 hours at most. Which means that it was just going to be Clifford and I for a while. I went to the spare room down the hall from where I was currently laying in my bedroom and put my hand on the handle.

"You can do this." I whispered to myself. I have been putting this off for a while. Zayn left a lot of stuff in this room that he didn't want and didn't want to just get rid of. But looking at it now I just want it all out. There were boxes in the room that I had left there for this sole purpose. I headed in and started with the stupid books that he always bought. The ones that were pointless and had no actual value to them like my books did. I put them all into the box and then moved onto the closet getting all of the clothes down and adding them to the box as well.

"God this sucks Cliff." I said to myself and Clifford huffed and laid on his side. I taped up the 8 boxes and then pushed them to the bare wall where all of our pictures used to hang. Now who the fuck will come take care of these boxes. I guess I could call Liam next week when he doesn't work. Or maybe Harry wouldn't mind coming over and flexing his muscles with the heavy boxes. Seeing him sweat and grunt when hauling the boxed to the dumpster. God I could think about him all day. But that has seriously got to stop.

"C'mon Cliff lets go potty." Clifford started running down the hallway and down the stairs sliding on the linoleum before stopping in front of the back door leading to the yard. I opened the door and he jumped out onto the grass and squatted immediately. While he is doing his business I guess I could start on lunch. God I talk to myself too much. Lunch meat, cheese, mayo, mustard and water. I have an appointment in a few hours and need to eat something before I forget... which I have been recently. "Good boy." I handed Cliff a treat before heading upstairs and getting into bed after devouring my sandwich.

- -

"Oh my god. SHUT UP." My alarm was blaring through the speakers of my phone telling me that it was time to get up and start getting ready for my appointment. I shut the alarm off and hauled myself out of bed and to the bathroom. I flipped the water on in the shower and started brushing my teeth at the sink letting the water get warm. After gagging on my toothbrush and rinsing my mouth I headed into the shower and lathered my hair making sure to scrub all of the dandruff out and then grabbed my razor and rid my body of hair. I grabbed the body scrub next and exfoliated every inch of my body before rinsing and heading out of the shower wrapped in my fluffy baby pink towel.

"What to wear?" I grabbed some gray biker shorts and a large graphic tee and my birkenstocks before grabbing my wallet off of the dresser and heading down to the living room. I grabbed another water and my car keys and headed out.

- -

"Hi Louis! Welcome back. I will let Dr. Jones know that you are here." I smiled and sat on the small couch they have provided for guests. They usually know who I am when I enter since I am probably one of the only pregnant males that come to the doctors office to begin with. Male pregnancy isn't super common but I already know of 1 other male in this town. His name is Dominic and he lives close to 20 minutes from me. We met on this group chat thing and then have been texting for some time together.

"Louis, we can go back now." A nurse popped out from behind the door and led me to the back. We did weight and height first in the hallway and when we were in the room she started with blood pressure, temperature and making sure my pulse was good. "Dr. Jones will be in shortly." I nodded my head and sat on the bed looking around at all of the tools and gadgets that they use. I saw one of the cervical exam tools on the counter and internally shuttered at the thought of them using that on me. Thank god they only do ultrasounds on me and nothing else.